SummerHime

Citizen of Time
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1062-1772-1342
Hello there,

I'm new here and I just discovered TBT. I've seen it around before, but I never realised what a great place it was. I mean, you guys have your own currency, collectibles and a wonderful community!

I've been playing Animal Crossing forever, since the Gamecube version. I've never had many friends to play with until recently, which let me to drop the game after a while each time. However, one of my friends recently discovered New Leaf and I decided I would join him and start over from scratch. Seeing how addicted I was, my husband bought a second copy and now we play together everyday. It's like a dream come true for me!

Had I known there was such a marvelous place on the web to meet people who share my interest, I would have gotten back into the game sooner! My goal would be to play for a full year, but during winter I don't have much time for hobbies. It's really important for me to be able to share my experience with fellow players, so I'm glad I found this forum, maybe it'll keep me playing longer :blush:

Nice to meet you all!

Hello there,

I'm new here and I just discovered TBT. I've seen it around before, but I never realised what a great place it was. I mean, you guys have your own currency, collectibles and a wonderful community!

I've been playing Animal Crossing forever, since the Gamecube version. I've never had many friends to play with until recently, which let me to drop the game after a while each time. However, one of my friends recently discovered New Leaf and I decided I would join him and start over from scratch. Seeing how addicted I was, my husband bought a second copy and now we play together everyday. It's like a dream come true for me!

Had I known there was such a marvelous place on the web to meet people who share my interest, I would have gotten back into the game sooner! My goal would be to play for a full year, but during winter I don't have much time for hobbies. It's really important for me to be able to share my experience with fellow players, so I'm glad I found this forum, maybe it'll keep me playing longer :blush:

Nice to meet you all!

I wish my bf would play with me x'D That's super adorable your husband plays with you~~
The members here are super nice and welcoming so I'm sure you'll make friends to play with soon!
I'm glad you decided to join tbt! If you ever want to play together, let me know c:

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! I'm with you there completely! It is certainly a charming community with plenty of helpful and talented people around. I hope you'll have great fun here^^

p/s: My husband loves to fish in my town but I don't let him play much because we only have one 3DS haha.

Thank you very much :blush: I'm glad I joined now, better late than never!

Yes, it did take some convincing to get my husband to play with me ^^" He really likes the game, but I don't think he would play on his own, like I wouldn't play, let's say, Dark Souls on my own either! I find it funny that he doesn't play like me at all:

- His house furniture is totally mismatched, whatever he likes he puts it in there (though he's got a nce katana next to his watermelon table he says it's for protection XD)
- He runs everywhere (there are barely any flowers left)
- He rejoices way too much when catching common butterflies
- His flag is white lines on a black background (he made it himself!)
- His town tune is creepy like Jaw's theme and he finds that very funny

I enjoy very much playing with him and use the Reset trick to get him villager he likes, although I'm not as picky as I am for myself ;)

Last edited:
Hey, Dark Souls isn't too bad by yourself. You just learn very quickly that you can't trust anything, anyone, or anywhere, and you become a paranoid knight on a quest to have the reflexes of a mantis shrimp, an animal I really would love to see as a villager.

Also, welcome, probably should have said that first

Last edited:
Welcome!
I was also surprised when i didn't find this earlier since I love Animal Crossing!

Hey, Dark Souls isn't too bad by yourself. You just learn very quickly that you can't trust anything, anyone, or anywhere, and you become a paranoid knight on a quest to have the reflexes of a mantis shrimp, an animal I really would love to see as a villager.

That pretty much sums it up, yeah :p So many rage moments when I was playing this! Games like Animal Crossing are comforting after a session of Dark Souls! Strangely, I've been playing both at the same time lately and it just seems to go do well together XD

And thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm sure I'm going to love this place!

You're lucky! I wish I could get my boyfriend to play with me! Welcome to the forums, I recently uncovered them too and it is honestly one of the best experiences I've had with Animal Crossing as a whole.

Back