• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatfest #14 - Fancy Party vs Costume Party

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
It's already time for the next Splatfest! This one's presented by Miitomo:

It'll take place next Friday for the 13th! Not sure if it's only for NA or NA + EU though.​

I saw this on Japan's twitter as well (here), so I'm assuming it's completely global. The Splatoon US tumblr says that "this Splatfest will be held simultaneously in all regions".

This should be fun. Or horrifying. Either way, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Basically this theme is letting everyone play together like non-splatfest time... but during splatfest.

This is going to go one of two ways.... But hey, maybe I'll finally get some decent teams this time around. :/

As for which side to pick.... I have no clue. I'll probably decide at the time of splatfest

Yep, it is for EU. I don't know what Miitomo even is (something to do with miiverse??) so just picked fancy dress because that's what I'd rather do in real life ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also Marie

Yep, it is for EU. I don't know what Miitomo even is (something to do with miiverse??) so just picked fancy dress because that's what I'd rather do in real life ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also Marie

From what I know Miitomo is like facebook or twitter mixed with Tomodachi Life. It's a mobile app or something.

Yawn, what a choice. I couldn't even mess that one up when I was playing half asleep. Costume all the way.

I picked team Fancy Party, but irl, I'd rather not go to either.

Team costume, I think there are already a lot of people in team fancy :eek:

I really don't like the color orange, but I've finally decided that I'd much rather go to a costume party. Besides, some costumes can get really elaborate. Best of all worlds.

I'm seeing a lot of people on Team Fancy in my lobby.

With any luck Fancy will end up being more popular and Costume will win, haha.

Yep, it is for EU. I don't know what Miitomo even is (something to do with miiverse??)

Miitomo is a Q&A type of thing that will sometimes give you platinum My Nintendo points which you can spend on things in Miitomo or to get 15% discounts off games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm picking costume since it seems less popular and the less popular teams usually win haha.

my brother insisted to pick costume party.. but i really wanted fancy party

Whoa wait Splatfest is today? Already?? This week went by so fast.

But I'm going for fancy party. TBH the only reason I go to parties (besides the food) is so I can get all dressed up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I'm going for fancy party. TBH the only reason I go to parties (besides the food) is so I can get all dressed up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm seeing a lot of people on Team Fancy in my lobby.

With any luck Fancy will end up being more popular and Costume will win, haha.

The tricky bit is that Japan is involved, and their Splatfests don't fall into the "least popular wins" category.

I'm doing what I always do, and picking what I actually like.

I'm not sure which to choose, but I'm more leaning to Costume Party. I'll have to pick fast, since the splatfest starts in less than three hours.

The tricky bit is that Japan is involved, and their Splatfests don't fall into the "least popular wins" category.

I'm doing what I always do, and picking what I actually like.

Same. Thankfully I don't need snails anymore so I can just play for fun.

Well I'm done. This lag is the worst I have ever seen. Teleporting, ink lag, and kills don't register. Or if they do, it's 20 seconds later. Not to mention I'm the only English name in the lobby.

Why did they think this would work? Pairing us together is ridiculous.

Back