• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wild World Wiimmfi

I received two packages today. I was expecting to get my Action Replay.
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/361374376200?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

But instead I've gotten this:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91F+e3YoRSL._SY450_.jpg

I'm very upset about this! Power Saves is not Action Replay. I feel bamboozled! But the seller has a high feedback.
What should I do?

hmm.. I'm not sure how ebay works because I use amazon but possibly contact ebay? Again, not sure how ebay works but for Amazon, everything gets imported into Amazon headquarters and redistributed out from there, so Amazon is personally responsible. If the same is for ebay, then contact them. If not, you may have gotten scammed :/

I received two packages today. I was expecting to get my Action Replay.
-----

But instead I've gotten this:
-----

I'm very upset about this! Power Saves is not Action Replay. I feel bamboozled! But the seller has a high feedback.
What should I do?

I mean, it does kinda say 'DSi' and not '3DS PowerSaves' on their selling page.

Just scroll down to the details and it has information about returns listed there.

Details retourbeleid (partial) said:
You can request a return via emailing via eBay Messaging system and we will be in contact within 48 working hours.

Hey guys. We don't have any issues with this thread as it stands, but please refrain from posting links to hacking devices. Certain things are better left to PM to make sure your posts are within the rules. :blush:

Screw dem rules! If you are going to enforce it, please just edit out links rather than deleting entire posts.

Still no progress? I've been stuck on Nookway so long. The only way for me to get Nookingtons, is with Wiimmfi.

Well, BronzeElf hasn't been active in a while, so I'm not sure what do anymore.

As for Nookingtons, you can still get it via local play, so there's that.

TBT should really consider getting in on this and reopening all of the old Wi-Fi categories, because getting online again really isn't that difficult (it's pretty much just a matter of changing your connection to something else) and I'm sure there would be more activity here.

Still no progress? I've been stuck on Nookway so long. The only way for me to get Nookingtons, is with Wiimmfi.
Have you considered alternatives? Apologies if anything here has already been mentioned.
  • If you have two DS copies and two Wild World copies, or a friend has a DS and WW, simply use local play. If two DS cards are available but only one WW copy, use an R4 card if it's available. Contact me privately if you wish to enquire further about this option.
  • Perhaps hacking your save data is possible. I'm pretty sure there's an Action Replay code to unlock Nookington's.
  • Keep an eye out for any events where it's likely some stranger will be able to visit your town to unlock it. This option's an inconvenient longshot, but I just wanted a third bullet point. :p

I'm afriad Action Replay won't be with getting Nookintons. There is no direct code to get it, you have to use seeds instead.
But that code has a lot of negative feedback. Buying a second Wild World, is getting TOO crazy! Having multiple copies of the same games. Where does it end?

Please, anyone with a succesfull Wiimmfi connection, let me know here!

Last edited:
I'm afriad Action Replay won't be with getting Nookintons. There is no direct code to get it, you have to use seeds instead.
But that code has a lot of negative feedback. Buying a second Wild World, is getting TOO crazy! Having multiple copies of the same games. Where does it end?

Please, anyone with a succesfull Wiimmfi connection, let me know here!

I honestly think it would be way easier to just buy a used copy of ww on amazon or a local game shop. I've tried to find info on wifi for ww with no luck. Countless forum posts and google searches later and I have nothing to show for it. You can get another copy of ww fairly cheap especially if you don't buy the case. I plan on buying another copy when I get the new 3ds. I was planning on upgrading anyway so it works out. If you do manage to find out anything let me know!

You can get another copy of ww fairly cheap especially if you don't buy the case.
Being a first-party title, it's still pretty expensive second-hand, but yeah, this would be a fairly easy option. Buying through Amazon sellers is usually easier, safer and cheaper than on eBay, though I can't say how the prices differentiate outside of the UK.

It's a very slim chance, but some charity shops have whole boxes of DS cartridges. Maybe hunt around and try to find Wild World in there!

Being a first-party title, it's still pretty expensive second-hand, but yeah, this would be a fairly easy option. Buying through Amazon sellers is usually easier, safer and cheaper than on eBay, though I can't say how the prices differentiate outside of the UK.

It's a very slim chance, but some charity shops have whole boxes of DS cartridges. Maybe hunt around and try to find Wild World in there!

I found it for 13 dollars and idk to me that is really cheap.

I found it for 13 dollars and idk to me that is really cheap.
Eh, a lot of PS2 games can be found for 99p, more like ?2 online 'cause postage. Then again, try getting your hands on some of those PS1 Crash Bandicoot games and you're looking at ?20+, in poor condition. First-party will always be more valuable. :p

$13 is pretty cheap for Wild World, especially if it came boxed with a manual. Cheapest second-hand seller on Amazon is ?10.28, ?10.68 (postage included) for if you want to buy from a reseller with a 100% rating. Cheapest on Amazon.com is $17.71, though it may be factoring my country into the price and available offers. You got yourself a good deal it seems, even if it was boxless.

Back