• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there a villager tier sorta thing for Wild World?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I know that there isn't really a villager trading community for Wild World (or if there was, it probably died when Wi-Fi for WW stopped being a thing), but I'm just wondering out of curiosity, did people make villager tier lists just for general popularity back before NL?

Not really. Since there's only a handful of people who use third party wifi features, Wild World forums are dead, therefore there's not a very stable way to track what is popular now. I would assume it'd be similar to New Leaf though. Likes and Dislikes come and go like trends. For example, in 2013 I remember Marshall was on literally everyone's dreamie list, now I rarely see him on dreamies. So I guess you'd have to go back and see old forum posts back on ACC from like ~2005,6,7

Last edited:
Not really. Since there's only a handful of people who use third party wifi features, Wild World forums are dead, therefore there's not a very stable way to track what is popular now. I would assume it'd be similar to New Leaf though. Likes and Dislikes come and go like trends. For example, in 2013 I remember Marshall was on literally everyone's dreamie list, now I rarely see him on dreamies. So I guess you'd have to go back and see old forum posts back on ACC from like ~2005,6,7

Ahh, okay, thanks for letting me know!! It sucks that the Wild World community isn't very lively. I love New Leaf, but Wild World is a lot of fun too!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, okay, thanks for letting me know!! It sucks that the Wild World community isn't very lively. I love New Leaf, but Wild World is a lot of fun too!!

Back