• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

happy Star Wars Day!! will you do anything for the day?

will you do anything for Star Wars Day today?

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
hmm, here it seems like nothing big is going on due to May the Fourth being a weekday and all..

but I bet the local Star Wars groups will be out in full force this Saturday for National free Comic Book Day...

and I read that gamers can find bonuses today from EA on several of its Star Wars games.

I'll probably just speak like Yoda occasionally. :rolleyes:

I bought Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Steam because it was $5 CAD.

PS: All Star Wars games are on sale right now. I suggest checking out the KotOR games.

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I'll hop on Battlefront and see if they're doing another double XP.

looks like the Lego website has free shipping today and other deals as well.

and it looks like Target is giving away $10 gift cards if you buy $50 in Star Wars merch online today.

if Commerce is behind it, then Star Wars Day must finally be a real holiday!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

looks like the Target promo also includes grocery items that happen to have Star Wars labelling (Campbell's soups, etc.)

No, not overly fan of the franchise and stuff but yeah have fun those of you who celebrate it!

No, I'm not much of a nerd at all really (no offense), but those of you who do like it a lot have fun!:)

I couldn't celebrate it today unfortunately because of work (did wish a Happy Star Wars day to a kid who was wearing a Kylo Ren shirt, it was fun :3 ) so my boyfriend and I are going to spend one of my days off next week marathoning all the films, though we're debating on which order- I say prequels, originals and then Force Awakens but he wants to do the machete order or something (?) all I know is that one cuts out episode 1 and I don't want to cut it out 'cos even though it ain't great it was my first Star Wars film and I have a soft spot for it...

Absolutely love it. It was the only remotely boyish thing I liked as a child. I haven't watched the new film yet, 'cause I promised my father I'd wait for him to take me to see it at the movies.

i really want to watch all the movies, the only one i watched was the new one ;-;

my homeroom teacher decided to tell us that she thought the actor who played the original luke skywalker was hot

.---------------------------------------.

she also thought today was american independence day and we had to correct her.

May the fourth be with you!

I don't think I'll do much today, other than spam some of my friends with Star Wars memes.

my homeroom teacher decided to tell us that she thought the actor who played the original luke skywalker was hot

.---------------------------------------.

she also thought today was american independence day and we had to correct her.

lol she's definitely off her rocker, how old is she???

I just said "May the 4th be with you" to a bunch of people. I dont like Star Wars. ^^;

lol she's definitely off her rocker, how old is she???

like 40-50 or smth. i think shes trying to get all friendly with us when its pointless considering shes leaving at the end of the year and everyone has a countdown on their phones

like 40-50 or smth. i think shes trying to get all friendly with us when its pointless considering shes leaving at the end of the year and everyone has a countdown on their phones

ugh, i just remembered theres only 22 more days of school left for the children who are attending, hooray, time for the season of being genuinely pissed off every second of everyday

Back