Old Eggs
Red Tulip
White Tulip
To work at buzzfeed.
I wanna get paid to eat chocolate.
Or to get drunk

Do what I love, Art, be a freelancer

Last edited:
I would rather shoot myself than work at buzzfeed. Buzzfeed is a trashy clickbait site for 12 year olds with nothing better to do.

a professional video game tester, food taster, beer brewer, and/or travel writer. :cool:

I'm well on my way to, uh, none of those things... :(

Oh man food taster sounds pretty sweet. Weirdly mine is probably a well paid chemistry teacher.. Food taster might be more realistic though.

Uhh... matress tester, duh. But seriously a roller coaster/theme park designer would be an awesome job.

Shaman, psychologist, florist, amigurumi stuffed animal shop owner

a professional video game tester, food taster, beer brewer, and/or travel writer. :cool:

I'm well on my way to, uh, none of those things... :(

See you say you wanna be a game tester, but it can actually be a really sucky job sometimes, just a heads up. You have to work long hours, and test a lot of the same stuff over and over, especially when a bug you've solved gets kicked back to you because some other idiot didn't test it right/ made another bug report about it. And when a game is about to release, Q/A is guaranteed to crunch for a few weeks, meaning you have to work crazy long hours, sometimes with no days off.

But anyway! I'd like to be a farmer/florist, and grow organic fruits, veggies, herbs, and a variety of other things :3

a job where i dont actually have to work to get paid, but until then im trapped in a cubicle

Last edited:
a job where i dont actually have to work to get paid, but until then im trapped in a cubicle

Find a way to get into the Kardashian family and you're good xD You can be famous for doing absolutely nothing and make all the moolah.

Last edited:
Florist
Bartender
Chef
Baker
Writer
Graphic Designer

Mostly florist! <3
Although, it is SO hard to choose! Why can't I just do all of them? <3

Last edited:
Find a way to get into the Kardashian family and you're good xD You can be famous for doing absolutely nothing and make all the moolah.

ohhh daaaaaaayyuuuum, sick roast, buddy!! XDD

See you say you wanna be a game tester, but it can actually be a really sucky job sometimes, just a heads up. You have to work long hours, and test a lot of the same stuff over and over, especially when a bug you've solved gets kicked back to you because some other idiot didn't test it right/ made another bug report about it. And when a game is about to release, Q/A is guaranteed to crunch for a few weeks, meaning you have to work crazy long hours, sometimes with no days off.

But anyway! I'd like to be a farmer/florist, and grow organic fruits, veggies, herbs, and a variety of other things :3

@ Miii, sounds like you speak from experience, are you in the videogaming industry? :confused:

Florist
Chef
Baker
Writer
Graphic Designer
Bartender

Mostly florist! <3
Although, it is SO hard to choose! Why can't I just do all of them? <3

oh yeah, i forgot about bartender-- that would be a cool job i htink! (altho, a lot of the bartenders I do patronize with seem to be annoyed by their jobs much of the time (yet they dont leave them either...))

@ Miii, sounds like you speak from experience, are you in the videogaming industry? :confused:

oh yeah, i forgot about bartender-- that would be a cool job i htink! (altho, a lot of the bartenders I do patronize with seem to be annoyed by their jobs much of the time (yet they dont leave them either...))
Yeah, there are many ups and downs in a job. It may be strange for a 17 year old girl to want to be a bartender, but it seems like a very upbeat job (for the most part). Preparing and mixing all kinds of drinks, socializing with all the customers, listening to the bar music, and knowing that your customers are having a good time. It's actually a recent wanted dream job (guess I'm just growing up), but it is my 2nd most-wanted career (florist being 1st).
If I end up becoming a bartender, I would like to open up my own place have some fun activities for my customers and maybe make up some of my own drinks. Mixology is important in bartending.

I don't work in the gaming industry, but my boyfriend, and a few of his family members do. My boyfriend used to work in Q/A (and I've heard some horror stories), but moved up to do what he actually wanted, which is audio design.

Back