• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your dream job?

1) working with victims of sexual slavery and helping getting them out of there
2) working with disease, a field in epidemiology or something i guess
3) being a teacher

My dream?
To own my own restaurant and me being the baker and chef of my own restaurant :)

i reeaaaallllyyy wanna be a dog sitter man. i just rlly love dogs

I want to be a singer, I love singing but I can't sing

My dream job would be to travel from place to place helping people to realize their true potential of being more than they are and have them join me to expand my group of followers so that they can also help others in need. I like to pay it forward and it would be amazing if I can make a well functioning society that does this for others.

A cartoonist or someone with a decently noticed webcomic. I don't ever believe that I'd be successful anyways. I've lead myself to that doubt.

I think being a journalist would be an enjoyable job. Also an artist, to nurture my love of art :3

These dreams warm my heart. :)

My dream job would be to work as a successful indie game designer or music composer.

i would like to work w making games or soemthing but it seems really hard and im not very good haha ;W; like, animation, design or programming.

1) working with victims of sexual slavery and helping getting them out of there
2) working with disease, a field in epidemiology or something i guess
3) being a teacher

I have some friends that used to help victims of the sex trade in Moldova. It's a terrible situation going on there and it gets no media attention.

i would like to work w making games or soemthing but it seems really hard and im not very good haha ;W; like, animation, design or programming.

There are tons of free programs out there and helpful youtube videos to help you learn how to program :D It's really hard, no matter what, but there are resources out there to help you. You can also take online classes to learn how to do 3D modeling and animation for video games (and of course, once you've picked a program to use, there are youtube videos to teach you how to use it). And if you're into pixel art at all, you could always start practicing level design for things like 2D side scrollers. Again, there are youtube videos and tutorials out there to teach you how to do it. You just need to practice a lot :3

Theoretical mathematician or a math professor. Both achievable for me, but there's better paying jobs out there if I major in math.

Omg I'm loving all these answers! They're all so creative! As for me, I want to be an aerialist, specifically dealing with silks. There's just something about the gracefulness of it that really pulls me in. Hopefully I can start taking some beginner classes soon! :)

it should be really obvious because of my avi and sig, but i want to be a spider handler!, but i only want to deal with the HUGE ones like the bird-eating tarantula!! <3

I dunnoooo, I'm going to uni to study Japanese but I have no idea what I wanna do after that. I guess traveling a lot and using languages would be a lot of fun but other than that I'm not sure.

I've considered becoming a teacher but I think it'd be a lot of work. I also used to want to be an author but it would be hard to ever make a lot of money from that, and...... It's also a lot of work....

Fluffy animal hugger. Just thinking of all the alpacas, sheeps, cats, and doggos makes me smile~

Back