• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite app(s) on your phone?

Is the Phone phone-app.jpg - an app?

So yeah, that's what I use a "phone" for... to make calls. My favourite app. lols :p

Twitter and Line for me, and yume100 and Tales of Link for games.

neko atsume, facebook, whatsapp, snapchat, instagram, reddit. i'll sometimes get obsessed with a cute app game but i'll usually forget about it after a while

cant live without snapchat!!!!
also facebook i guess bc where else would i make fun of my friends when i cant see them...

also spotify and soundcloud for that sweet sweet music?

google docs saves my life every day when i panic bc im a foolish sophomore and didnt do my history homework

also for whatever reason i wouldnt dream of deleting nekoatsume that game pretty much owns my ass for life i put in too much work a couple months ago to give it all up now despite the fact that i open the dang app maybe once every week and a half anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

alsoooooo imessage obviously lol i will probably die without it not bc im obsessed with it but because phone numbers and music and also provides me with an escape from having to interact with my parents not to mention how would i say hey come pick me up from class or lets grab lunch without it???????????????????????

Spotify because I absolutely love music and (because I'm a student) premium is only $5 a month instead of $10 and I can handle that. And also Snapchat because that's one of the main ways I talk to my best friend. I have so many hilarious screenshots of him and they always make me smile :')

Google Chrome, Tumblr, YouTube, Spotify, My Boy & Candy Crush are my most used apps.

Aside from the neko atsume game,Kh unchained x is my favorite.Because KH is love,KH is life

Right now my favourite app is LINE camera because it can make my crappy phone camera produce A++ photos. Another one is Toca Hair Salon 2. Fun stuff.

Last edited:
Neko atsume, tumblr and the notepad app :'D

I'm really addicted to osu! atm, but normally I get over stuff like that in a weeks time so it won't stay long >.> Mainly Spotify and Wattpad. Most of the time I use both at the same time bc music is gr8 while reading.

Last edited:
i use the twitter app a lot even tho i have no followers at all
same with tumblr but at least tumblr has helpful stuff you can tag as references
using twitter so much without anyone even listening comes off as kind of sad sometimes :eek:

Play Music app that comes with my phone, Logic Square (and other picross games), and Game of Dice

I like playing Songpop on my phone and some other games that you take turns at

Back