Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Hello! as the title suggests I wanna know if you are neurodivergent, I myself have ADHD, but I don't take medicine (though i really should go get some, I plan on doing it when I'm older because mon ey pr obelms lol) I kinda feel alone sometimes and stress myself out since I tend to push people away with my actions and whatnot but I wanna know if others are neurodivergent (and if you are you is bootyful 10/10)

Idk lol

Last edited:
schizotypal personality disorder, hoo! i've struggled with it for more than half of my life by now, with various ups and downs, but currently i'm doing alright. i take medication daily. shoutout to everyone neurodivergent, you're good peeps

Neurodivergent sounds like a word made up by tumblr so people who have issues can feel better about them.

I'm not sure what really applies as neurodivergent, like would depression or anxiety fall under that too or? I'm generally unwell mentally but I've never been officially diagnosed. I'm hoping to talk to my new GP about it when I see her soon and go from there.

Neurodivergent sounds like a word made up by tumblr so people who have issues can feel better about them.
You're close enough. It was thought up by an autistic community back in the 90s because THEY BE STRUGGLIN' AMONG NEUROTYPICALS CHECK UR PRIVILEGE :((((

does depression count?
I'm not sure what really applies as neurodivergent, like would depression or anxiety fall under that too or? I'm generally unwell mentally but I've never been officially diagnosed. I'm hoping to talk to my new GP about it when I see her soon and go from there.
It does nowadays.

Anyway, as I said in the autism thread a few weeks back, I have autism as well as minor schizophrenia and depression (and PTSD).

Does Chronic A-hole Disease count as being neurodivergent because honestly I don't even need to get an official diagnosis for that

Last edited:
Lol every thread gets like this I swear

Anyways @OP I have ADD and I am kinda in the same situation as you except I have taken many medication and they didn't really help, for me at least.

Back