White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Does anyone else find that most villagers will absolutely not let go of challenging you to catching bugs or fish until you agree to do it, and often, actually go through with it?

I find bug catching particularly hard in this game compared to New Leaf, I don't want to catch a yellow butterfly or shake all the trees in town for a spider, but Alice wouldn't stop talking about spiders for like three or four days. I like doing things like this sometimes, but it's super annoying when they won't let it go.

YES, Bluebear wants me to find a spider but I just donated one today and shook like every single tree, so looks like I can't talk to bluebear until I find one.

Last edited:
YES! I was on my way to the retail store, when Drago wanted a butterfly. Any butterfly. I said no because I didn't have time. He was like "Okay" so I saved and quit. Then I got on THE NEXT DAY at around the same time. I went to retail again, and guess what? DRAGO wanted a BUTTERFLY. I said no again because I didn't have time. the same thing happened the next day so I said FINE I'LL FREAKING DO IT YOU FREAKING LAZY PIECE OF ALLIGATOR! He said "Yay thanks!" and when I brought him a FREAKING butterfly, he never asked me again. -_-

Back