Now in Shop: May Emerald Birthstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have one from last year.... and I can't buy this one... will someone buy one and send it to me? I will obvi repay you the 299...

- - - Post Merge - - -

would that even work? ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't buy another one, but can someone give me another one?

There seems to be some mistake, I don't see the group name change for sale?

Night theme

Let's be honest, even if Justin sold a night theme it'd be like permanently out of stock or people who don't even use it would hae them.

So I have one from last year.... and I can't buy this one... will someone buy one and send it to me? I will obvi repay you the 299...

- - - Post Merge - - -

would that even work? ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty sure you can only have one at a time of a particular birthstone, regardless of whether it was purchased by you or gifted to to you...

Let's be honest, even if Justin sold a night theme it'd be like permanently out of stock or people who don't even use it would hae them.

bCm2zwe.jpg

Lets get even more real, do you think he'd release it any other way? There's about 1 TBTB coming into forum a day while 10k of them leave from the shop and revising posts. He wants to just see all the TBTB go to one person while everyone else begs in the forum streets. Meanwhile, he's a terrorizing overlord who restocks the house collectibles just to taunt the 99% population who can't buy them.

He's a truly evil and awful person who didn't even like the gif I sent him on Twitter that just likes to watch us suffer.

Night theme.

Emerald... the stone of the mighty Rayquaza!

- - - Post Merge - - -

would that even work? ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

There used to be a way to glitch the shop into giving you more than one.
You'd have to not have any in your inventory, and buy them all at once, so you'd need a lot of TBT, but that's how I got the double spellectables last year when their first restock was set to unique/one-per-person each

I doubt the glitch has been fixed yet tho so it might still work o;

Anyone wanna buy me one for my birthday? Just kidding... hopefully I can get one before it's sold out. I haven't been able to buy anything yet because everything I want is sold out. When are things restocked and how fast do things get sold out? I've been wondering.

Anyone wanna buy me one for my birthday? Just kidding... hopefully I can get one before it's sold out. I haven't been able to buy anything yet because everything I want is sold out. When are things restocked and how fast do things get sold out? I've been wondering.

things are restocked about six minutes before you notice it, and sold out after five minutes...

Justin, instead of restocking the Mori Letters just send any you were going to sell to me.

kthanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back