• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many times have you posted on TBT?

How many times have you posted?

• Total voters
I have around 3,000 posts or so. I'm kind of amazed I've posted this much though.

Last edited:
i used to post a sht ton in the past, but there aren't many threads these days that i want to contribute to, so my daily post count has been going down. just posting so i can see my post count and vote in the poll

I have a little over 7,100 posts at the moment, thanks to all of the wonderful spam, giveaway, hype, and basement threads I've posted in.

I've posted 327 times counting this one, I think. I guess I need to post more often.

Am I like the only one who compares their answer with their current post count? It's sort of thrilling to see how much they've posted since they shared the count.

Anyways, I'm at 1,839 (as of this post) and I can't wait to comparey future count! See you soon, futureself! c:

Only 88, now 89. This is actually surprising cause just the other day I checked and it was more like 64.

Back