• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many times have you posted on TBT?

How many times have you posted?

• Total voters
Ive posted on Belltree 1,090 times (1,091 if you include this post). I go through times where I am really active, and other times where Im not as active. But Im quite surprised the number is so high!

I remember when I used to be sad when I had less than 1000 posts...

HAHAHAHA

4,000+ at the moment. It's crazy to me. I don't know why I keep coming back here. I'm really proud to be part of such a great community, though. I miss all the people that were around when I first joined, but it's still really great and I'm having so much fun still.
Hey, me too. What happened to ForgottenT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still, i'm quite shocked that I made it to 1000 posts and counting. Honestly I thought i'd never achieve that, but look at where I am now.

and you think mine is? haha

You're almost 9,000 posts ahead of Jeremy who's in second place. That's why you got your own option.

18,000-something. o.o Wow, I never noticed how high it got.

You post over 45 times a day on average. Moko only posts about 37 times a day on average. So if you two stay at your current rates, you'll catch Moko in about 2,000 days or 6 years. Good luck.

I know I have way more posts than Jer and like everyone else so therefore I made a bit ironic comment there lol :p

Heh.. good luck indeed :p

Somewhere around 2k. Admittedly it's a bit baffling to me how some people get their post counts so high in such a short timespan. Must take a lot of dedication! :p

Somewhere around 2k. Admittedly it's a bit baffling to me how some people get their post counts so high in such a short timespan. Must take a lot of dedication! :p

Yeah I guess :p

Fun thing I don't think I made 10k+ posts per year either cause I was quite inactive for a period back in 2014 so yeah it varied.

its from the basement word games, and participating in spam giveaways. in those two kinds of threads, you can easily be making rapidfire posts every 15 or 20 seconds.

its from the basement word games, and participating in spam giveaways. in those two kinds of threads, you can easily be making rapidfire posts every 15 or 20 seconds.

Yeah, apparently Oblivia doesn't know this site very well. She's Oblivious

Last edited:

this pretty much
I remember one day Nightmares got almost 1k posts in one day because of a giveaway

Back