• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many times have you posted on TBT?

How many times have you posted?

• Total voters
I don't always post, but when I do its in the basement lol.
Though, I try not to keep count and the fact I've been here for a while makes me feel bad. I felt like I would have had more posts than what I really do ;o; But I guess not! So now I'm trying to up my posts xD Since i got nothing else to do I might as well keep my post count high xD Make them bells xD Even though you don't get bells for posting in the basement lol

4,000 and something

(4,395 apparently good to know)

Last edited:
Well, I spend wayyyyyy too much time down in the basement, so no surprise here

Oh crap this thread is old xDD
Aparently Sheila is Moko lmao

At the time of this post I prob have almost 6100 posts. I think I'm making some good progress considering at the beginning of 2017 I had less than 1000!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m not sure how anyone could’ve posted over 20,000 times :p

Because some people *COUGH*sheila*HACK* are just naturally insane :)

I used to be a lot more active, I still am these days but not as much as I used to. I have around 5,100 I think?

Oh crap this thread is old xDD
Aparently Sheila is Moko lmao

At the time of this post I prob have almost 6100 posts. I think I'm making some good progress considering at the beginning of 2017 I had less than 1000!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because some people *COUGH*sheila*HACK* are just naturally insane :)

bc i got too many hours to spend and sometimes i do it way too much here lol.

also oml this is necroed i just posted for lolz

I have reached 10k posts. And to think, how did I do that? I only came here because a friend on Animal Crossing Community was leaving that site and moving on to this one.

Eh, I used to post a lot more, I still post pretty regularly. In the 12,000's =D not quite MokoSheila, but I'm sure if I had been here that long I'd be there by meow. XD

Last edited:
Eh, I used to post a lot more, I still post pretty regularly. In the 12,000's =D not quite MokoSheila, but I'm sure if I had been here that long I'd be there by meow. XD

Maybe around Jer :p

Also lol chees4mees that poll answer xD

I'm still such a new member that it's under 100 and it'll probably remain that way for a while. Sometimes I have strange phases when I feel like posting a lot though but those don't happen too often.

255 posts! I?m quite new but I think that majority of my posts are just spamming the basement. C:

Last edited:
This is my first post because I joined about 5 minutes ago! c:

Last edited:
Back