How many times have you posted on TBT?

How many times have you posted?

• Total voters
I think I have made about two thousand or so posts, there's a lot of fun and interesting threads/topics around; it's pretty entertaining ;D

It can obviously show you on your sidebar, but its 7000+ for me.

I am more of a reader than a poster, to be honest. I read stuff way more than I post so i am actually surprised my post number is as high as it is. :)

I think I posted a lot back in '14, I came back a couple of months ago and I wasn't very in w/ the community but recently I've been looking for a distraction and posting earns you tbt so I've been trying to post as much as I can w/o spamming :lemon:

Let me check.
my post-count went skyhigh when i started playing forum games in the basement. that'l l do it in a hurry.

I don't have that many posts for someone who's been here as long as I have. But I would leave for a full year at a time so it makes sense I only have around 5k

4,000+ at the moment. It's crazy to me. I don't know why I keep coming back here. I'm really proud to be part of such a great community, though. I miss all the people that were around when I first joined, but it's still really great and I'm having so much fun still.

1500TH POST!!!! :D

Lmfao
"I'm Moko" best poll option ever

As for me, without looking I'd say 18, 700 or so? Probably less than that. Or more. Idek

Back