• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many times have you posted on TBT?

How many times have you posted?

• Total voters
I have hardly any posts. Lel

18,131 including this one.. oops

I think I have made about two thousand or so posts, there's a lot of fun and interesting threads/topics around; it's pretty entertaining ;D

It can obviously show you on your sidebar, but its 7000+ for me.

i have no idea how i managed to post 1500+ times on here

I am more of a reader than a poster, to be honest. I read stuff way more than I post so i am actually surprised my post number is as high as it is. :)

I think I posted a lot back in '14, I came back a couple of months ago and I wasn't very in w/ the community but recently I've been looking for a distraction and posting earns you tbt so I've been trying to post as much as I can w/o spamming :lemon:

all these people be these elite posters and i'm here like "this is only my second post"

seriously i just signed up today lol

Let me check.
my post-count went skyhigh when i started playing forum games in the basement. that'l l do it in a hurry.

I don't have that many posts for someone who's been here as long as I have. But I would leave for a full year at a time so it makes sense I only have around 5k

4,000+ at the moment. It's crazy to me. I don't know why I keep coming back here. I'm really proud to be part of such a great community, though. I miss all the people that were around when I first joined, but it's still really great and I'm having so much fun still.

1500TH POST!!!! :D

Lmfao
"I'm Moko" best poll option ever

As for me, without looking I'd say 18, 700 or so? Probably less than that. Or more. Idek

Back