Switch
2312-3721-1925
Lobo
Coco
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
I'm considering getting this game? Is it actually worth it? Is it more than a Mario Party spin-off? Do you HAVE to have all the Amiibo?

I'm considering getting this game? Is it actually worth it? Is it more than a Mario Party spin-off? Do you HAVE to have all the Amiibo?

Well, the game comes with two amiibo figures, Isabelle and Digby.
You don't have to have all of the different kinds of AC amiibo, though.
This game seems to be pretty hated from what I know, but I actually quite enjoyed it ^^;
It's essentially a Mario Party sort of thing, but with AC :)
The mini games you can play with the cards are pretty fun, too.

Well, the game comes with two amiibo figures, Isabelle and Digby.
You don't have to have all of the different kinds of AC amiibo, though.
This game seems to be pretty hated from what I know, but I actually quite enjoyed it ^^;
It's essentially a Mario Party sort of thing, but with AC :)
The mini games you can play with the cards are pretty fun, too.

Okay! Thanks! I really wanted to know!

If you can get it for a cheap price, yes. Wouldn't really pay full-price for it personally, but it's not a bad game.

There's a lot of misconceptions with this game and there's a lot of info people don't know about because Nintendo didn't advertise it right imo. I personally really enjoy it. The game is a mix of Mario Party and Fortune Street imo.

Pros:
- Everyone has a different town board map
- After playing the board game 2 times, you unlock editting the town villagers (you use the amiibo cards that work for HHD & amiibo festival, 8 villagers max, they can also help roll the dice for you) & you unlock putting up pwps
- You unlock outfits for the amiibo figures
- The mini games are interesting and fun. You have to unlock them. My personal favorites are the Quiz Show & the Desert Island Escape.
- The game is easy to learn so anyone can play it even if they've never played AC.
- The stalk market can make or break your board game experience.
- When you put up pwps, new paths are unlocked for the board game.
- You do not need to buy the other amiibo figures. Only 1 is required to play the game (but if you're trying to unlock everything, play as the amiibo figures and don't bother with the computer players).

Cons:
- If you play the game by yourself, it can be slow paced/repetitive. I recommend playing in February if you're trying to unlock stuff faster.
- Some of the mini games require you to have at least 6 amiibo cards.
- You can only play as the amiibo figures (but you can roll with your town villagers)
- The board game is very luck-based (but you can strategize with the stalk market & rolling with your town villagers for better chances) & can be repetitive (after you play the board game for the first time, you unlock the rest of the months).
- The human villagers cannot be customized. I personally recommend only playing as the amiibo figures.
- The computer players are crazy lucky with the board game so I don't recommend playing with them much.

I recommend getting this game if you have/are planning to get HHD so you make better use of the amiibo cards. The game is a lot more fun when you're playing with other people. I had friends who never played AC and they really enjoyed it (which was shocking to me). If you're not a fan of Mario Party or Fortune Street, you probably won't enjoy the game.

Hope that helps! :3

Back