• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Squid Sisters amiibo [UP FOR PREORDER AT BEST BUY FOR NA]

I'm super excited for the Squid Sisters amiibos!! I'm such a big fan aaaah, I've wanted more Splatoon amiibos.

Really wish that the new inkling amiibos could be more than just palette swaps and have different poses and outfits too, I doubt I'll be getting them. I MAY get the inkling boy, I think that the colours really suit his sculpt, but I'm kinda iffy about actually getting all three.

And like Diancie Rose and I'm sure others have said, I'm still really hoping for octoling amiibo!!

It'll be cool to have them standing next to my boy/girl/squid amiibos. And maybe they'll do something in the game that they haven't mentioned yet.

They are making diorama things available for the squid sisters and the regular splatoon amiibo's:

splatoon-amiibo-diorama.jpg

splatoon-s-11.png

Saw it on nintendoeverything.com

Last edited:
Splatoon swiftly destroying my wallet at the speed of Woomy. ;~;

I feel bad for being too lazy to update this thread yesterday. The dioramas are so cool-looking. ;v;

It would be super cool if they unlocked outfits but honestly I'm just glad to have the new solo songs and the figures. <3

I have had precisely two of each of the Callie amiibo, Marie amiibo, Inkling Boy amiibo, Inkling Girl amiibo and Inkling Squid amiibo on pre-order ever since May 12, 2016.

Last edited:
Back