• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

H-hello there

SkylarHoshizora

Bells
Hi there. Um, i'm not very good at this introduction stuff. I found this forum through a post about Aika Village..yeah. I'm Skylar. I like to read all kinds of books, but especially the ones about depression or romance or things like that. I like writing stories about experiences I've been through (using different characters of course) and I like drawing, or tracing, really. I'm 18. I'm a senior in high school, and I am going to graduate in about 7 or 8 weeks from now. I also like music, such as Halsey, Melanie Martinez, U's, anime music (I also like anime) and lots of other varieties and genres of music.

I also like Animal Crossing of course. Sadly, the only game I have played so far is New Leaf, but I am going to get Wild World soon and possibly City Folk. I look forward to that ^-^ I also like other video games of course, like Pokemon, Sonic, Kirby, Spyro the Dragon, Sly Cooper, etc. So um yeah..

I hope I enjoy my stay here!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! :D Im sure you will fit in here very well! We have a really great community here. I highly recommend going through the forum rules just to familiarize yourself with everything. Other than that, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the forums! I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Hey Skylar! Aha, I'm not great at introductions either
You seem like a nice person ^^
I'm not a big fan of books (in fact, I hate them) unless you count the books on Wattpad. I love those! I also love to read books about depression and romance c;
We have a pretty big age difference, but I'd love to get to know you! (that's not weird, is it? Sorry if it is.)
I also love anime and the music.
Welcome to the forums, we're all super nice!

Hey! These are some rad forums you found yourself in! Have a good time and I'll see you in the fray!

So many people on here like Melanie Martinez, I've noticed. I followed her youtube channel before she had any kind of publicity, but that has since been deleted. I miss it :(

Hi! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, you may also feel free to ask me. :)

Welcome! Everyone is really nice here so don't feel shy to ask for help if you need anything~!

hello!!!!, welcome!!, you have fun, alright?? ;}

Welcome! A lot of people seem to find this place from the Aika Vllage thread from a few years back.

Welcome to the forums, Skylar! I can guide you through the forums if you'd like! I hope to see you blossom into one of the best users on the forum one day! Have fun!

~Niji

Last edited:
Back