• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon PAL Region Zygarde Event

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Quoted from Serebii:

zygardeevent.jpg

For those of you in Europe, a special gift is now available over the Nintendo Network. This gift gives you the Legendary Pok?mon, Zygarde. It's not currently known how long this event will run, or if it will be in North America. We'll provide more distribution details as they come so keep checking back

Credit of Serebii

Yeah, just got mine it's live for EU gamers :3

nice event though considered the normal one is at way lower levels, shame it's not shiny tho

Here are the statistics for this Zygarde.

Level: 100
OT: Descartes
Nature: Random
Ability: Aura Break
Held Item: None

Moves:
Land's Wrath
Extreme Speed
Glare
Outrage

i think this would be better in the general thread instead of having its own thread

Interesting they decided to make it non-shiny, considering Spain is getting some shiny Yveltal or whatever lol. But yeah I guess it's to match some event from before I think they said too.

Interesting they decided to make it non-shiny, considering Spain is getting some shiny Yveltal or whatever lol. But yeah I guess it's to match some event from before I think they said too.
These are events that Japan got last year or something, and only Xerneas and Yveltal were shiny. Odd choice, but that's how it is. Legitimate shiny Zygardes don't exist (yet).

These are events that Japan got last year or something, and only Xerneas and Yveltal were shiny. Odd choice, but that's how it is. Legitimate shiny Zygardes don't exist (yet).

Yeah I know and yes that's a bit odd considering they are doing still. Still would be nice if they stop those countryspecific craps at some point.

Back