Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
hey everyone (well, the very few people who check this side of the forums),
I recently felt the Wild World itch, as I do at least once a year since I stopped playing. And it usually ends up the same way- I play for about 2 weeks, I stop, I come back next year, and I have to restart my game because I cba to pick all those weeds, get new flowers, re-path because of moved villagers, etc.

Is there any way to "future proof" my save? I was thinking maybe just put paths everywhere, a ton of different paths that might look nice as a "heavily commercialized dense city" type town. This game is so much harder to contain now that I'm used to New Leaf. Any other tips you guys can shed onto me?

You could do town ordinances keep town beautiful and its stay how you left it it may pick up 1 or 2 weeds
Oops nevermind I thought it was for acnl
I guess the best way to keep weeds of is doing paths

Last edited:
Yeah, if you don't want weeds then ground designs are the answer. Alternatively, use items, trees, buried items, stuff like that.

To be honest though, if you can't be bothered to spend a while picking weeds then why are you playing Wild World? Good luck grinding for Bells.

Yeah, if you don't want weeds then ground designs are the answer. Alternatively, use items, trees, buried items, stuff like that.

To be honest though, if you can't be bothered to spend a while picking weeds then why are you playing Wild World? Good luck grinding for Bells.

Well when you come back after a year of not playing and are greeted with your entire map where every single tile is a weed, it can be a little discouraging.

Fishing > Weeding

It's okay though, I tiled a large part of my map so if I go on my oh so common hiatuses then I won't be too worried. Also yeah I thought about the item thing too, that might help if I make them look pretty enough.
Also, I totally forgot that villagers move into the same spots as those who moved out, so I never have to re-path. So this thread is like useless now, I figured it all out.

I do, however, don't know how I will emotionally cope with my hybrids wilting and dying over time.

Last edited:
I've given up with flowers in Wild World.

After posting this I realized golden roses don't wilt, so if I can just get to a perfect town for the 16 days needed or whatever, I'll have a fully self-sustaining town. Amazing. Also as for more clutter on the ground, I believe clovers don't effect the town in a positive or negative way.

Last edited:
Back