• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Who do you main and secondary?

Who do you main/secondary?

• Total voters

OviRy8

Inexperienced Legend
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5430-5122-7445
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I main Ryu and secondary Marth, as seen in my sig.

Wow I didn't know a thread could have this many poll options. ._.

My main changes A LOT and I am never certain who I'd like for my main... but atm I feel like Cloud might be my main because I just really like his moves and playstyle for some reason. As for my secondary, It's either Link, Meta Knight, or Ganondorf. I used to main Mario and Yoshi but I just kinda grew apart from them. Plus I can't do yoshi.

It say's up to 60 options. I only have 48 xD
Other sites only have 10. You could put the whole roster up there if you wanted to lol

man i dont have just one main and one secondary, im legit equally good with all my characters, but so many ppl in the smashbase get mad at u for listing like ten mains lol.

i guess atm im rly into jigglypuff and lucina/palutena.

man i dont have just one main and one secondary, im legit equally good with all my characters, but so many ppl in the smashbase get mad at u for listing like ten mains lol.

i guess atm im rly into jigglypuff and lucina/palutena.
Yea there are over 50 characters, kinda hard to just choose one. xD

I'm pretty consistent with Yoshi, so I'd say he's my main squeeze. Ganon would be my secondary.

But then I like to use a couple others like Doc, Lucina, Peach, Kirby, Link, Villager, and so on.

Corrin, Ness & Pit/Pittoo are my mains, I've been using Dark Pit more recently though.

However I secondary Bowser, he's not ready enough to be a main man.

My main is Marth and secondary is Cloud. I also use Lucina, Robin, Rosalina, Dark Pit and Corrin quite a bit.

My favorite is shulk next its yoshi for my secondary
But I do also use good PAC man, Kirby and peach

Maaaaaaan, Game & Rekt Watch is so smooth and fun, I will always pick him

as much fun as Bayonetta is, I wouldn't say secondary
I want to say Roy is ma boiiiiii for secondary officially now, he's quite the ladies man

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I get Marth/Lucina together but Roy is much different.....

Maaaaaaan, Game & Rekt Watch is so smooth and fun, I will always pick him

as much fun as Bayonetta is, I wouldn't say secondary
I want to say Roy is ma boiiiiii for secondary officially now, he's quite the ladies man

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I get Marth/Lucina together but Roy is much different.....
So is Captain Falcon/Ganondorf, Ness/Lucas, Fox/Falco, and Link/Toon Link. I think they shoud have been separate.

Last edited:
I main Robin. My secondary is Ness. Other characters I use a lot is Marth, Jigglypuff, Ike, and Bowser.

Last edited:
Main: Ike
Secondary: Samus

Others I like to use, but not mains: Mario, Peach, Marth

Main: Bayonetta.

Secondary: Villager/Zero Suit Samus.

I haven't really touched any character other than Bayonetta since I got her, but I understand it's good to have a secondary main, so I'm trying to get better at Villager, but they're both so different it's hard to switch.

I main Kirby and I always have since Melee but recently I have been loving Pikachu as well. So now I swap between the two.

My main smasher used to be Kirby, but now it's Robin, and my secondary smashers are Dr. Mario and Kirby. I can't decide which one I'm better at, so I second them both I guess.

My main is Pit and my secondary is either Little Mac or Ike. I also really love playing Roy, he's my boy.

I main both D3 and Villager (who I've been using since the demo). My secondary is R.O.B., I'm not as good with him as my first two, but down throw to up air is easy and edge guarding with gyros is fun :)

Back