• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Addicted to collecting the HHD Amiibo cards......

mitzi_crossing

🌼🌿🌼
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Its such a problem for me. An embarrasing, expensive problem. I dont even collect them to get them all. I just collect them cause I love seeing who I get and then putting them in my binder (yes I have a binder for my cards)

Worst part is...I dont even play HHD or actually put the cards to use. I did the first few times but I have so many cards now that I dont bother. I just love collecting them.

Please tell me I'm not alone... *nervous chuckle*

I love opening the packets to see what I get, but I am trying to collect them all, so now that I only have a few I need for Series 1, I am buying/trading for just those. I have no problem buying lots of series 2 packs though, even though I know I will get lots of doubles. I have the official collector albums for my collections, but I have another binder that I keep all my doubles in :3

I think now that series 3 and even 4 are coming out... I've realised it's going to be very expensive, but I don't mind. I just really like collecting cards.

I cant wait to get series 4 packs. Yet at the same time I know it will just keep fuelling the problem : ( lol

I have HHD, but I only really scan the NPC cards. I keep getting them to get my favourite NPCs and villagers for my collection though.

I thought about it, and a booster pack costs almost an hour of my time at work. D':

You're not alone, haha. Whenever I get the chance, I would always purchase one packet and see which villagers I get. I try to put them into good use, though.

I've been also thinking whether or not I should collect them all. I would love to because I have so many cards collected by now, but I cannot buy/trade/ship items just yet, so I'm only relying on luck because of this. I get a lot of duplicates though, so because of this, I'm just thinking of giving up on collecting. x)

Yes I have a problem. It took about 5 days to complete Series 3 thank to trading here.
I have a lot of repeats and put them aside for the board game. I've only used a few cards for the HHD game. For the NPC houses I used the amiibo figures because it's easier to find them. Also don't want to damage my HHD card sets.

Welcome to my world in 2002-2003! Now that I'm older, ebay is more prominent, and I can buy these in stores a LOT easier, I'm collecting them, which is totally bringing back memories of the e-reader cards!

Welcome to my world in 2002-2003! Now that I'm older, ebay is more prominent, and I can buy these in stores a LOT easier, I'm collecting them, which is totally bringing back memories of the e-reader cards!

Ah yes the ereader cards! I remember back then I didnt bothering getting them, probably because I was quite young. So now this is like my way of compensating for that lol

If I could go back and collect all the ereader cards I definitely would!

Last edited:
Back