i hate my username
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I own a copy of Pokemon X, and I have beaten the Elite 4 and all of the quests after that (like the Flabebe thing and the Looker thing.) And that's where it all ended.
I couldn't think of anything else to do, so I hung up my trainer hat and stopped playing. But I wanna get back into the game.
Thing is, I don't know how. What can I do that would keep my interest?

You could try getting into the competitive battle scene. There are great ways to obtain HA, IV Pok?mon in X like the Friend Safari. You could breed for good IV Pok?mon for competitive battle r if you don't wanna do that, why not try to complete the National Dex or even better, collect a Living National Pokedex. And once you get the National Dex, challenge yourself to collect a SHINY LIVING NATIONAL DEX! Challenge yourself! Be adventurous!

How do people breed 5-6IVs without a 5-6IV hacked Ditto?
You can get 5-6IV's with multiple different 3IV dittos by cycling through them and praying to god that you get the 5-6IVs from those diff Dittos.

You could restart the game with a challenge, like only doing one or two types.

You can get 5-6IV's with multiple different 3IV dittos by cycling through them and praying to god that you get the 5-6IVs from those diff Dittos.

Forget that then. I don't feel guilty about using a 6IV Ditto to suffer through that.

What got me back into Pokemon Y was competitive play. Right now I've been making and testing teams on Pokemon Showdown before I breed them on Pokemon Y. Still haven't found the best setup for me, but I'm getting there. While it is tedious, it's also rewarding when you finally get to battle.

You could try getting into the competitive battle scene. There are great ways to obtain HA, IV Pok?mon in X like the Friend Safari. You could breed for good IV Pok?mon for competitive battle r if you don't wanna do that, why not try to complete the National Dex or even better, collect a Living National Pokedex. And once you get the National Dex, challenge yourself to collect a SHINY LIVING NATIONAL DEX! Challenge yourself! Be adventurous!

I never understood IV's, or how to get them high.
Do you think you could explain? ^^

Forget that then. I don't feel guilty about using a 6IV Ditto to suffer through that.

What got me back into Pokemon Y was competitive play. Right now I've been making and testing teams on Pokemon Showdown before I breed them on Pokemon Y. Still haven't found the best setup for me, but I'm getting there. While it is tedious, it's also rewarding when you finally get to battle.

I got like 5 shiny 6iv dittos with different natures from giveaways so I guess it's a lot easier for me lmao

Last edited:
Back