Thread: Favourite parts of the game?

Favourite parts of the game?

With a lot of negative threads about the game, I'd love to have a positive one!

I really like the Desert Island Escape, playing the stalk market, unlocking outfits, and the bug-offs!
    Moontop: Bluebear, Whitney, Klaus, Rooney, Marshal, Charlise, Erik, Felicity

Drowsy: Kiki, Inkwell, Bob, Willow, Flo, Lucha, Muffy, Bam, Pashmina, Julian
    DA: 4F00-000F-9792

Dreamy: Alice, Diana, Stitches, Snake, Freckles, Fuchsia, Static, Pinky, Jeremiah, Baabara

Solavila (Wild World): Samson, Rasher, Jay, Lucky, Drake, Portia, Deena, Gabi

First town that is no longer available: Lunavila: Dotty, Felicity, Hamlet, Opal, Marcel, Monty, Marina, Eunice, Deirdre, Francine

[insert cool anime quote] Murabito.'s Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    3007-8747-8237
    NN ID
    bowske.98
    Items: White VioletYellow VioletPurple VioletMarch Birthstone (Aquamarine)February Birthstone (Amethyst)January Birthstone (Garnet)Yellow LilyWhite LilyRed LilyHoliday Candy CaneWinter MittensDecember Birthstone (Turquoise)
    Seeing my favorite villagers in game, I guess.
    That's about it..
    It's somewhat fun to play it with my brother. But one of us usually consistently rolls 1's & 2's most of time, or lands on negative spaces 12+ times a game
    Last edited by Murabito.; 04-28-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Bells
    3DS
    3153-3959-3455
    Items: Yellow CandyYellow LilyYellow Lilyの
Gift received at 12-17-2016, 07:41 PM from Oblivia
Message: 12 Days of Collectibles - December 17th 2016 Raffle WinnerYellow Rose
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 08:04 AM from Petey Piranha
Gift received at 09-04-2016, 06:01 PM from Mega_Cabbage
Message: Wishing you a merry Christmas!Yellow FeatherYellow FeatherStar Glow Wand
Gift received at 08-17-2016, 12:36 AM from The Pennifer
Message: The darkest nights produce the brightest stars Congrats from The PenYellow PansyYellow Pansy
    Desert Island Escape is a favorite for sure. It's such a cute and unique concept.

I also really love the Quiz Show and watching the villagers hang out and use pwps on the board game. <3

Playing the stalk market really adds to the game and using the villagers to roll for you is a cute and handy feature.

When the game is over and you shut off the console! LOL

Really, I like leveling up the amiibo, the minigames are good, but the best is DIE (pretty sure they intended those letters). It's easily the most fun when you play with others, because you're conversing with them, trying to beat them, playing with them, you're up, they're down, they're down, you're up, it's a good roller coaster of emotion for an hour (or more), and that's probably the best part, playing a board game with the family. Of course I grew up in the 80's, we used to play actual board games on Friday nights, so in a way, this brings back the good feelings I had when I was 10.
    O'Fallon villagers (as of October 23, 2013):

Lily, Maelle, Quillson, Rooney, Antonio, Papi, Skye, Rosie, Dotty, Pashmina

てをやく の 村動物 (二千十四年, 十月 二十一日 から):

サリー, ゲンジ, チョモラン, ナッキー, レイチェル, のりっぺ, タックン, ピティエ, ドミグラ, リチャード