Are there any tips to getting dreamies in WW?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Since there isn't the same sorta villager trading community as with New Leaf, nor is there a campsite (as far as I know), is there really any way to get dream villagers in WW aside from random chance? I'd just really love Baabara but I don't have the space for her in my New Leaf village most likely.

Ever since the internet features have been removed by nintendo for some odd reason, no. You can obviously try cycling with time travel but it's a lot harder than on New Leaf because you have to change the time on your device, not the game.

Ever since the internet features have been removed by nintendo for some odd reason, no. You can obviously try cycling with time travel but it's a lot harder than on New Leaf because you have to change the time on your device, not the game.

Well, you can change it in-game but it's not recommended since it trips the time-travelling detection but if you're doing villager cycling you'd probably trip it by going backwards in the end anyway.

Also after playing for a while I found a way to lock dreamies in your village forever.
First make a new character, then spam talk to the villager you want to keep. Do tasks for them until they ask you to deliver something to someone. This is the task you need to lock them in. You will complete the delivery and then you will be asked to "Thank" ("I delivered it!") the person who originally gave you the task. (Now when you talk to them, you will have 3 options instead of the usual 2.) You will never hit the 1st option, because as long as the task is active (up to: Forever) the villagers will not move away.
Doing this on a 2nd character lowers the risk of accidentally hitting the 1st option on your main character.

Warning: This will lock BOTH parties, so if you want one of those 2 people to leave, then finish the delivery, thank them, and keep trying until you get a task that includes 2 of your Dreamies.

Thanks to both of you for letting me know!!

Also after playing for a while I found a way to lock dreamies in your village forever.
First make a new character, then spam talk to the villager you want to keep. Do tasks for them until they ask you to deliver something to someone. This is the task you need to lock them in. You will complete the delivery and then you will be asked to "Thank" ("I delivered it!") the person who originally gave you the task. (Now when you talk to them, you will have 3 options instead of the usual 2.) You will never hit the 1st option, because as long as the task is active (up to: Forever) the villagers will not move away.
Doing this on a 2nd character lowers the risk of accidentally hitting the 1st option on your main character.

Warning: This will lock BOTH parties, so if you want one of those 2 people to leave, then finish the delivery, thank them, and keep trying until you get a task that includes 2 of your Dreamies.

Ahh, okay, thanks a lot! I overheard this recently and wanted to try it out. I did do it with my main character instead of making a new one because I didn't think of that, but I'll try it if I accidentally hit the button next time.

You can use the phone in the attic to time travel.

I believe you can plot reset for a random villager, just like in New Leaf :) And if you have 7 villagers and are missing a certain personality, you're guaranteed to get that personality as your 8th :)

Back