• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Special Characters' Outfits

Gaby

Infinitum Starrioctopuseum
Bells
So I know that special characters only have two outfits- their "work" outfit and their "casual" outfit and you can't really dress them up except for accessories- but I was wondering if the different cards for the same character all have different casual outfits or if they're all the same? For example, there's 4 Isabelle cards and she wears a different outfit on each (summer, autumn, kimono and dress) but are all her casual, secondary, outfits the same?

I'm wondering because I saw that series 4 had a new Lottie card, but they decided to do her sans-makeup/uniform, which I found disappointing because she has a really cute outfit in one of the load screens in HHD (blue top, white skirt, little purse) which I think would have been better to do. I was hoping maybe that second card could come with that outfit, but I dunno? I own just a few cards myself, but I don't have an NFC reader yet or more than one card for a special character so....

Sorry if this is a dumb question >_>

Last edited:
idk but if you do put an accessory on them they will appear with them all the time... i put red glasses on my lottie (I have her amiibo), she looks adorable

Last edited:
idk but if you do put an accessory on them they will appear with them all the time... i put red glasses on my lottie (I have her amiibo), she looks adorable

Yeah, I assumed it would be like adding accessories on the other villagers, where they just keep wearing it. I personally love putting glasses on pretty much everyone. Except maybe the horses and wolves... they were not designed for glasses...

Last edited:

Agree with you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agree with you

I guess I will answer my own question then, I checked myself now that I got my nfc reader in the mail today and they have the same outfits, which is a real waste in my opinion.

Back