• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Double Posts.

spamurai

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
What is happening...
I swear ever other post I post, is a double post.

Like, it posts itself twice with the "merged post" message in-between both comments...

So annoying... is this my internet or something?
Getting fed up of going back and editing every post after I posted it >.<

yeah i wouldnt bother editing if it keeps happening; maybe mention glitching once and everybody in the discussion will get it...

Haha ok, fair enough... thought I was going mad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha ok, fair enough... thought I was going mad

^^ JK I did that one for a joke.

If it takes longer than usual to post, refresh the page (after copying with ctrl+a, ctrl+c first just to be safe) and it shouldn't double post.

Of course, if it does, just edit your post to fix it. :)

This happens all too often, but it's the internet; the internet is always super glitchy, especially TBT.

I know, right? It seems to happen more often on my computer than on my tablet, but it's still a huge pain in the butt.

Jeremy forgot to pay the server bill probably

Most likely.

But yes I find it pretty annoying when most thing works fine and then hurrdurr double/triple posts regardless of if it's a thread or vm :v

Ugh I hate double posts
Especially when I'm posting an image so there's just this monstrous double post-post

About a year ago (maybe more) the forum had the same problem. I remember they managed to fix it back then.
pls fix

Most likely.

But yes I find it pretty annoying when most thing works fine and then hurrdurr double/triple posts regardless of if it's a thread or vm :v

I've seen quadra posts it's beautiful

525f9683d011418e963fd3a6c1317618.png

What is happening...
I swear ever other post I post, is a double post.

Like, it posts itself twice with the "merged post" message in-between both comments...

So annoying... is this my internet or something?
Getting fed up of going back and editing every post after I posted it >.<

Same or it does the redirect saying "this is a duplicate of a post you've made" and I'm like bruh, I weren't trying to post it twice. OR sometimes it just likes to show the loading symbol and never load the other page, showing my post. Like are you gunna post or what?

if u click more than once it usualy double posts lollll n also sometimes it happens when it takes a long time 2 load... rly annoying when u accidentally spam a thread lmao

Back