Ask a Mori cloner

What do you think is the best plant for NEETS like me? I only stay at home, hardly have any responsibilities I'm willing to do, and completely in tight in budget. Are succulents enough?

What do you think is the best plant for NEETS like me? I only stay at home, hardly have any responsibilities I'm willing to do, and completely in tight in budget. Are succulents enough?

i recommend growing some morning glories, they grow extremely fast and like to climb things like poles, sticks, pencils, etc. they'll climb anything, even themselves! not to mention their gorgeous flowers! it'll probably be best to grow them indoors for now since winter is coming. theyre really cheap too i got a packet of seeds for like 2$, the only problem with morning glories is they get VERY tall very quickly and if youre going to plant multiple they can become tangled almost overnight. but if you manage them well they make great indoor plants.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But naming plants is a lot of fun :( I hope William grows to be a good tree

i hope so too! william is about 2 feet tall now and needs a deep root watering twice a week, talk about needy!

i hope so too! william is about 2 feet tall now and needs a deep root watering twice a week, talk about needy!
Indeed :D Seems like you're taking good care of lil William tho. I don't water any of my plants that often
How's it like growing plants from seed? Why do you prefer that over store-bought plants? I've gotten some of my plants as clippings but have never grown one from seed. How fast do they grow? I guess it varies a lot but have anything to say about this? I'm interested in trying.

Indeed :D Seems like you're taking good care of lil William tho. I don't water any of my plants that often
How's it like growing plants from seed? Why do you prefer that over store-bought plants? I've gotten some of my plants as clippings but have never grown one from seed. How fast do they grow? I guess it varies a lot but have anything to say about this? I'm interested in trying.

i prefer growing plants myself from seed because i feel more accomplished seeing such big plants come from a tiny seed, growth speed varies from plant to plant, i think william started growing at around 2-3 months, while my morning glories sprouted in about a day!, store-bought plants obviously might be healthier but i still like to grow them myself!

i prefer growing plants myself from seed because i feel more accomplished seeing such big plants come from a tiny seed, growth speed varies from plant to plant, i think william started growing at around 2-3 months, while my morning glories sprouted in about a day!, store-bought plants obviously might be healthier but i still like to grow them myself!
Ah, well that makes sense! Despite the healthiness thing it'd be great to try growing from seed, I'm gonna have to see what seeds I can find! Do you get yours from some store or other plant people?

Ah, well that makes sense! Despite the healthiness thing it'd be great to try growing from seed, I'm gonna have to see what seeds I can find! Do you get yours from some store or other plant people?

lol naw i get my seeds from walmart, i dont like spending too much money on things, also theres not really alot of plant stores/nurseries around my area :}

Last edited:
lol naw i get my seeds from walmart, i dont like spending too much money on things, also theres not really alot of plant stores/nurseries around my area :}
Aww cool, I didn't think of looking for them for other than plant stores! We don't have Walmarts here (although we totally should, seems like u can buy almost everything there...) but maybe some other store has them. Thanks plant person! :)

1. Are you going to get Mario Party Star Rush?
2. How's the farming going?
3. Favourite Dessert?
4. Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream?
5. What are you growing?

Last edited:
1. Are you going to get Mario Party Star Rush?
2. How's the farming going?
3. Favourite Dessert?
4. Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream?
5. What are you growing?

1. most likely not
2. its going great!, i had to get rid of a plant tho because it wasnt making any progress
3. hmmm, id say cheesecake, flan, meringue, and tres leches cake is my favorite dessert!
4. vanilla!
5. as of now im growing 1 apple tree, 2 pots of clovers, 3 morning glories, 1 cone-flower, and one marigold

which is better?
-mint or pepermint tea?
-dieing in the vacuum of space or drowning?
-depression or dispair?

peppermint sounds better
space so atleast i'll be seeing something cool before i die
uhhh, despair, i guess?

Last edited:
Back