Ask a Mori cloner

SEASON 2 IS AIRING THE 6TH THIS MONTH
I have spread the word
bLiBgBZ.jpg
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
It's kinda like my bday present because it's 1 day after :D imma move the Wii U to this room I go to at night so I can watch it all on crunchyroll

It's kinda like my bday present because it's 1 day after :D imma move the Wii U to this room I go to at night so I can watch it all on crunchyroll

i cant wait! i'll have to start binge watching terraformars and get that out of the way so i can binge season 2

Blue Exorcist and Black Butler had a crossover
TpWtAKZ.jpg

8791vXX.jpg
I know everything when it comes to BE '3'
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
What flavour cream cheese do you prefer? I prefer strawberry!!

strawberry, raspberry, pretty much any fruit flavor, and ofc the classic original, now that i think of it, orange flavor would be pretty damn good right now

EDIT: just noticed that the question was fav cream cheese flavor and i misread it for "cheese cake" sorry 'bout that, my actual answer is salmon cream cheese

Last edited:
strawberry, raspberry, pretty much any fruit flavor, and ofc the classic original, now that i think of it, orange flavor would be pretty damn good right now

EDIT: just noticed that the question was fav cream cheese flavor and i misread it for "cheese cake" sorry 'bout that, my actual answer is salmon cream cheese

That sounds yucky lol I don't eat any kind of fish or seafood, not even sushi

Back