• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask a Mori cloner

What's your real name? I don't like calling people by their usernames, so I thought I'd ask

in what month do you recommend me to plant sunflowers?

in what month do you recommend me to plant sunflowers?

id say in the middle of may or the 1st of june, try starting the seeds indoors then when you see some of them germinating plant them outside, thats what i do. (except i dont garden outside i only do indoor gardening)

Last edited:
What kind of plants do you grow?

right now im growing 3 pots full of clovers, 3 pansies, 1 apple sapling, 2 lilies, 1 iris, and tomorrow i'll be planting 2 sweet peas, 2 morning glories, and 2 snapdragons. the lilies and iris are actually outdoors they grow right outside of my house every year and i make sure they get enough water as well as deal with those goshdarn bugs.

Last edited:
id say in the middle of may or the 1st of june, try starting the seeds indoors then when you see some of them germinating plant them outside, thats what i do. (except i dont garden outside i only do indoor gardening)

hmmm that insteresting because i though winter will be better so by the time its summer they bloom

hmmm that insteresting because i though winter will be better so by the time its summer they bloom

maybe, you'll have to do some research on them, i dont think it'll be that much of a good idea, from what im seeing sunflowers dont like frost

maybe, you'll have to do some research on them, i dont think it'll be that much of a good idea, from what im seeing sunflowers dont like frost

well i guess it will also depend where the people will live just because where i live
there its no snow on winter and from july to september its really wet because of storms and hurricane

well i guess it will also depend where the people will live just because where i live
there its no snow on winter and from july to september its really wet because of storms and hurricane

ah i forgot that you live in a tropical place, well in that case its up to you when and where you plant it

ah i forgot that you live in a tropical place, well in that case its up to you when and where you plant it

yeah i do... and what you mean where i plant it???
and the when i guess il go like on christmas and then by febreaury il take it out

because last time i did it i put them on july and because of much rain they dint grow very tall

yeah i do... and what you mean where i plant it???
and the when i guess il go like on christmas and then by febreaury il take it out

because last time i did it i put them on july and because of much rain they dint grow very tall

you can also try growing them indoors, i think its a bit safer that way (for my plants atleast)

you can also try growing them indoors, i think its a bit safer that way (for my plants atleast)

hmmm ok thanks tea
il try to do it that way to see if i can raised better sunflowers then

Back