• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask a Mori cloner

I've noticed you have been here for almost a year. Any thoughts on your year here on tbt?

I've noticed you have been here for almost a year. Any thoughts on your year here on tbt?
i've absolutely loved my time here from all the warning/bans, to the fair, collectibles and events. the 20th of this month will mark my 1st year here and the official start of spring (what a coinkidink!) i hope that i can make my 10,000th post on that exact date on a spring thread, so far im having troubles controlling my posting!

Egg or Egg?
oh god *sweats profusely*.....i think i'll have to choose egg!

Last edited:
Almost at 10,000 posts/1 year. I bet you are just sooooo tempted to make one last post huh? Why, me asking you a question on your thread is probably adding on to that temptation, right? :p

Pear or pear
why do you give me such hard questions?! i guess i'll choose pear and not pear, pear pales in comparison to pear infact im getting a pair of pears later today!

Do you prefer Isabelle or Rover? ^.^
none tbh theyre both horrible

Almost at 10,000 posts/1 year. I bet you are just sooooo tempted to make one last post huh? Why, me asking you a question on your thread is probably adding on to that temptation, right? :p
youre an evil man ;-; but i still made my 10,000th post spring related, so take that!

Back