Ask a Mori cloner

I've noticed you have been here for almost a year. Any thoughts on your year here on tbt?

I've noticed you have been here for almost a year. Any thoughts on your year here on tbt?
i've absolutely loved my time here from all the warning/bans, to the fair, collectibles and events. the 20th of this month will mark my 1st year here and the official start of spring (what a coinkidink!) i hope that i can make my 10,000th post on that exact date on a spring thread, so far im having troubles controlling my posting!

Egg or Egg?
oh god *sweats profusely*.....i think i'll have to choose egg!

Last edited:
Almost at 10,000 posts/1 year. I bet you are just sooooo tempted to make one last post huh? Why, me asking you a question on your thread is probably adding on to that temptation, right? :p

Pear or pear
why do you give me such hard questions?! i guess i'll choose pear and not pear, pear pales in comparison to pear infact im getting a pair of pears later today!

Do you prefer Isabelle or Rover? ^.^
none tbh theyre both horrible

Almost at 10,000 posts/1 year. I bet you are just sooooo tempted to make one last post huh? Why, me asking you a question on your thread is probably adding on to that temptation, right? :p
youre an evil man ;-; but i still made my 10,000th post spring related, so take that!

Back