• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask a Mori cloner

In all seriousness, what is the reason for your username? I assume you like tea and bagel's, but what's the real reason? Sorry if it's been asked before c:

literally just got two words and smashed them together lol

Why so serious now?
eh i just think the bagel questions are a dead meme now, i want this thread to go back to being a bit more "normal"

Last edited:
Did you know that they changed the name for the new Disney movie Moana to Vaiana in some countries? Your thoughts on that?

I prefer Moana better. Vaiana kinda sounds like it could get mixed up with something else... :/

So you're a normie now?? :eek:

Your userame actually sounds so creative and cool though lol

Would you rather be known as a hero but let someome die or be known as a villain and you killed them?

Did you know that they changed the name for the new Disney movie Moana to Vaiana in some countries? Your thoughts on that?

I prefer Moana better. Vaiana kinda sounds like it could get mixed up with something else... :/

oh wew! i didnt know that!, i wonder why they would change it

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you're a normie now?? :eek:

Your userame actually sounds so creative and cool though lol

Would you rather be known as a hero but let someome die or be known as a villain and you killed them?

yup a filthy casual, hero

That's pretty stupid. Moana is a real traditional Polynesian name, they wouldn't be happy about changing that.

What's your biggest fear?

I think there's some skin care product or something that uses that name in Europe. I'm to lazy too look it up.

Have you seen the movie btw?

ahh ok, also yes i have! i love the soundtrack

Back