• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask a Mori cloner

SEASON 2 IS AIRING THE 6TH THIS MONTH
I have spread the word
bLiBgBZ.jpg
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
It's kinda like my bday present because it's 1 day after :D imma move the Wii U to this room I go to at night so I can watch it all on crunchyroll

It's kinda like my bday present because it's 1 day after :D imma move the Wii U to this room I go to at night so I can watch it all on crunchyroll

i cant wait! i'll have to start binge watching terraformars and get that out of the way so i can binge season 2

psssh we all know you're secretly waiting for another season of black butler ;D

Blue Exorcist and Black Butler had a crossover
TpWtAKZ.jpg

8791vXX.jpg
I know everything when it comes to BE '3'
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
What flavour cream cheese do you prefer? I prefer strawberry!!

strawberry, raspberry, pretty much any fruit flavor, and ofc the classic original, now that i think of it, orange flavor would be pretty damn good right now

EDIT: just noticed that the question was fav cream cheese flavor and i misread it for "cheese cake" sorry 'bout that, my actual answer is salmon cream cheese

Last edited:
strawberry, raspberry, pretty much any fruit flavor, and ofc the classic original, now that i think of it, orange flavor would be pretty damn good right now

EDIT: just noticed that the question was fav cream cheese flavor and i misread it for "cheese cake" sorry 'bout that, my actual answer is salmon cream cheese

That sounds yucky lol I don't eat any kind of fish or seafood, not even sushi

Back