Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Either way is fine/no preference.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • I don't eat cereal.

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
I prefer both. Most of the time I add milk to my cereal, but there are times where I choose to eat cereal dry. It depends what cereal it is, really.

Sometimes if I just want a snack and go for cereal then I will eat dry either from a bowl or the bag. But if Im eating as a meal or for breakfast then I will put milk in it

Depends on the cereal! I usually eat my cereal with milk (soggy cereal is some good stuff) but there are types of cereal that I like eating raw, such as Kellogg's Frosties and Fruit Loops c:

I like my cereal slightly soggy and in large cups to throw people off. I've eaten cereal in school classes like that before. No teachers ever really noticed.

believe it or not, some people eat cereal with juice. maybe that could be your alternative too.

several times when i've been out of milk, i poured orange juice over my cereal instead and it was pretty good. (also tried beer a few times- not so good, to my surprise).

I can eat cereal dry, if i do that i pour it into a cup and then just pour it into my mouth or eat it with my fingers. but, its way better with milk than dry.

I like dry cereal the best because I hate milk and soggy cereal is the worst.

With milk 99% of the time. The only cereal that tastes good dry as a snack is Corn Pops.

I love it with milk. If it has milk, I'll consider it a meal but if it's dry, no matter how much dry I eat, it'll only be considered a snack.

who tf eats cereal and only cereal like ???? do you eat it out of a bowl??? only cereal?? are u human

only some brands of cereal are good with milk imo. some just gett soggy and ewww
i usually eat it with yoghurt or sometimes sourmilk

Honestly I don't usually eat breakfast nevermind cereal for a number of reasons, but I used to have soggy Cornflakes every morning with like..... an unholy amount of sugar poured in pfft

I eat my cereal with a bowl of nails!

...without any milk.

Last edited:
With milk....?

If you ear cereal without milk, voluntarily, and not because you've been out of milk for the past few days...

You're an animal.

Back