Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I already did an introduction a month ago, but I'd like to make a new introduction. Mainly because I want to introduce myself to older members, as I've noticed most are in their younger teens (which is to be expected), but I'm not used to belonging to a forum where most members are younger. I find it difficult to have non-AC discussions on here, but I would certainly like to. So who here is 18 or older? Hello! And are there any groups on here specifically for us?

Feel free to say a bit about yourself!

The most verbal members are the ones under eighteen, but there are tons of 18+ members on here.
yQJT3An.png

I'm 24 and I've had my town for almost 4 months. For the most part I delete friend codes after trades unless I trade/visit a lot with that person or use the in game chat. I'm down for hanging out in game and chatting here or in game. I have a hectic schedule so I may not always be available when you are. I don't know of any groups for those over 18 though.

The most verbal members are the ones under eighteen, but there are tons of 18+ members on here.
yQJT3An.png

This is true. I'm usually not very verbal, but my partner will be away for a while, so I'm trying not to get too lonely.

I really like your profile pic and signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 24 and I've had my town for almost 4 months. For the most part I delete friend codes after trades unless I trade/visit a lot with that person or use the in game chat. I'm down for hanging out in game and chatting here or in game. I have a hectic schedule so I may not always be available when you are. I don't know of any groups for those over 18 though.

My schedule gets pretty sporadic too. I've never tried the in game message systems and I've always wondered how it worked. I've had the game since 2013, but haven't had internet until recently

I'm 20 :)
I usually only get on here when i need something but it'd be cool to have friends to interact with when im just hanging out in the game.

yQJT3An.png

oh is that from the poll? forgot I voted/answered in that and was wondering how my name was showing haha.
I'm also surprised to see the amount of people 18+, it's re-assuring though.

In response to the OP, there's sometimes good discussion within brewster's cafe. Although there are a lot of younger aged people in there as well, I find it best to just ignore or not post in a thread where it's obnoxious.

This is true. I'm usually not very verbal, but my partner will be away for a while, so I'm trying not to get too lonely.

I really like your profile pic and signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My schedule gets pretty sporadic too. I've never tried the in game message systems and I've always wondered how it worked. I've had the game since 2013, but haven't had internet until recently

It has a character limit so it can be a pain but it can be useful. It also alerts you every time someone from your best friend list comes online. Both people have to click to add as best friend while in the same town to chat.

oh is that from the poll? forgot I voted/answered in that and was wondering how my name was showing haha.

In response to the OP, there's sometimes good discussion within brewster's cafe. Although there are a lot of younger aged people in there as well, I find it best to just ignore or not post in a thread where it's obnoxious.

this is actually really helpful!

Hello there! I'm 22. Don't play Animal Crossing any more but always happy to join in other discussions on or off the forum :)

I'm 20 :)
I usually only get on here when i need something but it'd be cool to have friends to interact with when im just hanging out in the game.

I see you around a lot :) We can be friends somehow

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just avoid the Brewster's Cafe as much as I can. I've gotten rude comments on the threads I've started almost immediately and my comments get taken out of proportion often. I know I'm a pretty sensitive person and I take things pretty harshly, but I've never belonged to a forum where I've felt like that before. However, I spend a lot of time in the ACNL threads and everyone is so freaking nice there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It has a character limit so it can be a pain but it can be useful. It also alerts you every time someone from your best friend list comes online. Both people have to click to add as best friend while in the same town to chat.

Well, I can add you if you'd like and check it out? I've tried adding people just because I wanted to test that feature, but nobody has ever added me back. I felt kind of creepy, haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there! I'm 22. Don't play Animal Crossing any more but always happy to join in other discussions on or off the forum :)

Cool. I'll keep a look out for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I turn 18 July 6th
woot

Happy early birthday! I turn 22 next month

I can add your fc now but I'm headed to bed. What timezone are you in and what times do you usually play during? The fc I normally use is in my sidebar.

24. Don't play NL at the moment but I'm.. quite active here, mostly for word games and such. also film and music stuff :p

Okay, I'll add yours now. I play off and on throughout the day anywhere from 8am-12am EST, usually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sweet :D

I play off and on from 10am-8pm PDT, which I think is 3 hours behind you. It depends on when I work or have class. My wifi isn't as good at school so I try to play online at home only. But I'm down for trying to visit at school if I have enough time before my next class.

I'm 24.
I usually don't mind talking to any age as long as they don't act too childish.

I'm online most of the time because I'm a stay at home mom, so even if my game is on I'm probably doing laundry half of the time or something else so usually PM'ing me will get my attention if I don't respond ^_^

I haven't met anyone who's rude or trolls in this forum yet, so I'm happy with the community :D

I'm 24.
I usually don't mind talking to any age as long as they don't act too childish.

I'm online most of the time because I'm a stay at home mom, so even if my game is on I'm probably doing laundry half of the time or something else so usually PM'ing me will get my attention if I don't respond ^_^

I haven't met anyone who's rude or trolls in this forum yet, so I'm happy with the community :D

Same here with the stay-at-home mom. I'm constantly busy even though I'm technically available all the time. I'm pretty sure you're on my friend's list on here, too! lol.

i'm 22! one week of summer break before my internship urghhhh

Back