• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town name suggestions?

galaxysparks

Glitter Galaxy
Bells
Eggs
I'm planning to start a Wild World save file and actually play it. But the hardest part is coming up with a name for my town. I'm not very creative, so it's really hard for me to actually think of anything. Ever since my first Wild World game, I've used RainTown, but now I want something different. I love cute things, teddy bears, glitter, stars, etc. And I love Pokemon, mostly fairy, ghost, and dark types. My favourites out of those types are Sylveon, Banette, and Absol. I was thinking of Laverre, my favourite town in Pokemon, but everyone does Pokemon town names (like Pallet, Twinleaf, stuff like that) and it gets boring after a while. not sure how any of this will help you or if you'll even think of anything but I'm pretty sure everyone here is way more creative than me.
Have I overloaded you with information? Yes. Oops.

Maybe use something that's the exact opposite of the last one you used? My New Leaf town has a moon-themed name, so I gave my Wild World town a sun-themed name.

My american WW game is pokemon themed, "Enju" (Ecruteak City from Johto) but my Japanese WW game is just メロン (melon.) I don't know why but it sounds cute. メロン村♥

Last edited:
Back