Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
So we're about a little over a quarter into 2016 so there have been a good amount of announcements of games coming out this year. Maybe one has come out and you just haven't been able to get it yet. My wishlist so far is:

- Battleborn
- Overwatch
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Fire Emblem Fates
- No Man's Sky
- Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
- Gears of War 4
- Dishonored 2
- Gravity Rush 2
- Persona 5
- The Last Guardian
- The Legend of Zelda U
- We Happy Few
- Pokemon Moon

Last edited:
Ace Attorney 6
Persona 5
Zero Time Dilemma
Uncharted 4

I don't buy many games at release anymore so who knows if I'll even get to any of these in 2016 to begin with.

Kinda sad to see my wishlist so small overall though. I've become so picky and cheap with games.

Last edited:
I'm blanking a bit but all I can think of wanting to get is Pokemon Sun/Moon and Zero Dilemma.

There are also a few games I prob won't get (unless I suddenly get the required console) but am really looking forward to seeing how they turn out: Persona 5, the new Starfox game, Gravity Rush 2, Nier, and No Mans Sky (which I have like 0 hope for cuz the overhyping is insane + we haven't seen enough + random regen falls flat easily + overly ambitious)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ace Attorney 6
Persona 5
Zero Time Dilemma
Uncharted 4

I don't buy many games at release anymore so who knows if I'll even get to any of these in 2016 to begin with.

Kinda sad to see my wishlist so small overall though. I've become so picky and cheap with games.
There's nothing wrong with that tbh. It's healthy to be cheap and only to buy what you need. Preordering everything that has some hype to it is really unhealthy.

Last edited:
Mine is:
- Project DIVA X
- The Walking Dead: Season 3 (when it comes out.)
- Happy Home Designer
- Nitroplus Blasterz
- Persona: Dancing all night

and yeah we'll see what else comes out

Last edited:
- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Pokemon Sun & Moon (getting both)
- Zelda U
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Dragon Quest VII
- Dragon Quest VIII (if it even gets released this year)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole

I'm gonna see how some games are received before I consider buying them. That includes Star For Zero, Tokyo Mirage Sessions and a few others.

- Monster Hunter Generations
- Persona 5 (tfw no ps4)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

that's... about it.

- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- Final Fantasty XV
- DOOM
- Pokemon Sun/Moon
- Zelda U
- Monster Hunter Generations
- Gravity Rush 2
- Dragon Quest VIII

I'm kind of just assuming some of those are released this year. I've not really kept up to date with them for risk of trailers etc ruining 90% of the 'surprise'.

I've also been looking into Overwatch and Battleborn. I'll probably see how Overwatch turns out after release before I buy either of them. I tried the Battleborn beta and I really don't know how I felt about it.

-Ace Attorney 6
-Persona 5
-Danganronpa 3
-Fire Emblem Fates

Last edited:
- Hyper Light Drifter
- Heart Forth, Alicia

There are more but I don't have the means to play them sadly. :/

These are all of the games that I want to get this year for now at least...

Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam Bros.
Yo-Kai Watch
Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition - Already pre-ordered.
Kirby: Planet Robobot - Already pre-ordered twice with all Kirby Collection amiibo pre-ordered twice.

Last edited:
I think I've already posted but I got new stuff under my radar now so guess I'll post again.

- Still want S/M.
- Also lately got this twinstick-shooter in my sights. I like the genre a lot, but I'm pretty **** at it and don't even use twinstick controls. The game's name is NeuroVoider and it's soon leaving EAccess so I guess I'll pick it up then. It has this really cute style to it and seems like a decent roguelight.
- Then there's this game called Starr Mazer: DSP. It's a side game for the upcoming Starr Mazer game but it still looks amazing. It's a roguelight shmup with this lovely old overly-detailed pixel art style to it.
- I'd also like to get the last game in the Deponia point-and-click series, but there's no way I'd pay full price for it.
- Also rather hyped for Yokai Watch 2, but I doubt it'll come to Europe before 2017.
- I also lowkey want to play a Senran Kagura game just for the hell of it. Been feeling like playing some overly fanserviccy Jap game.

There is only one I totally, ABSOLUTELY desire to play, and is... Golden Sun 4!
Sadly, I highly doubt it's ever going to exist, taking how much time has already passed since Golden Sun 3 :(

There is only one I totally, ABSOLUTELY desire to play, and is... Golden Sun 4!
Sadly, I highly doubt it's ever going to exist, taking how much time has already passed since Golden Sun 3 :(

Oh man I really want that to exist too someday!!

I guess I'm mostly looking forward Sun/Moon since I'm getting ace attorney 6 when it comes out.
Otherwise most games are in 2017 so I'm gonna have to be really patient...

I'm really looking forward to the release of Pokemon sun and moon, think it's coming out in November sometime.
Those two are definitely on my list. I usually buy both releases of Pokemon, just prefer it. The new gears of war and tombraider, I think both are out October time, I'm wanting both of those :)

Back