• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New AC:WW save file!

MochiMo

Bells
OK. I have had this game for FOREVER... but I haven't picked it up in almost 2-3 years. I decided to start a new save on it because I disliked everything about my name & town name LOL. It was kind of embarrassing.

My name in the game is now "Bunnie" and the town name is "Starleaf".

I'm actually pretty satisfied w/ the starting villagers & fruit... peach!

I currently have Bob! Bree! & Chief... and I'm not too sure how I feel about Chief... but oh well. Everything else is good!

Going to start playing New Leaf & Wild World equally... or I am going to try to.

Ahaha, I just reset my WW town too. :p
Called my town Juniper. I was actually pretty happy with the town layout: two sides with an island in between, and the fruit is the cherry. c:
My villagers are Vesta, Chow, and Filbert and recently I just got Tank and Rosie in town, so I'm pretty happy. xD

Back