Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

I mean I know this is bad timing and he is probably going to get a replacement but I think Ness is scum just from initial "hi".

I'm AST although I'm EST right now... I'll be AST tomorrow.

Tardis what's your role?
trundle are you high rn?

I mean I know this is bad timing and he is probably going to get a replacement but I think Ness is scum just from initial "hi".

Tardis what's your role?

Isn't it kinda early to ask someone what their role is?

Tardis what's your role?

dat fishing

What time Zone are you in? EST
How many games have you played? IDK I'm not Oath's wiki
How do you react under pressure? LIE SOME MORE
What role do you want to be? Maf Doc
What will you be notable for? Fun things
Pronouns. He

Aron is playing right?

Aron what role are you. don't forget to claim d1

Aron is playing right?

Aron what role are you. don't forget to claim d1

tfw there's so much tea being spilled here and it's only day one

tumblr_inline_o6qlwlJ8xy1sc7661_540.gif

Tardis what's your role?

i'd assume you think that the world is flat as well?

i don't like how he's calling me scum when i just lost someone important to my family, in which i so clearly explained why i wasn't doing anything of use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finger of Suspicion: Trundle. I can't tell if he was joking around or not, but it seemed more serious then just being a dingus.

i'd assume you think that the world is flat as well?

i don't like how he's calling me scum when i just lost someone important to my family, in which i so clearly explained why i wasn't doing anything of use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finger of Suspicion: Trundle. I can't tell if he was joking around or not, but it seemed more serious then just being a dingus.

trundle is just insensitive and unapologetic imo. sorry for your loss. please eat well and take care of yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. Truly sorry for your loss, Ness. Please take care of yourself. <3

I'm still sus of tardis and ness from their answers/post from the questions, but it's literally a few hours into day 1 and there's still a lot that can happen.
I also don't like Trundle fishing, tardis don't take that bait.
if anyone claims istg. DON'T DO IT.

I'm a teapot this time.
Daniel didn't give me arms but he gave me a handle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still sus of tardis and ness from their answers/post from the questions, but it's literally a few hours into day 1 and there's still a lot that can happen.

I'm a teapot this time.
Daniel didn't give me arms but he gave me a handle.

How are you sus of me because of the questions? Did I not answer them good enough?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I know he is fishing for blue roles.

Thank you for your support, but you've never been suspicious of me. You merely only typed this:

also ness, you were all for the questions last game. why not anymore?

So why do you find this suspicious exactly, even if you just asked me a mere question? To answer: I've begun to just find RQS just more tedious instead of helpful. After playing some games on mafia scum to where people use RVS and vote other people at the start of the game for reactions, it often gets the ball rolling much more then RQS.

I've just begun to find RQS worthless in standards, when i've answered practically the same thing everygame, i think people would get what the answers are by now, no?

I mean honestly the RQS doesn't do much for anyone to begin with, they're more like reading comprehension questions. "Are you reading the thread enough to fill out this short survey?"

Back