Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

Day One
qBpZlHr.jpg

It is now time for the brave heroes to make their way to Prison Island and find Zanza. If Zanza is kept alive any longer, more destruction and chaos will continue until the whole world is destroyed. This isn't just about the Homs, or Nopon, or High Entia, or Machina anyone, this is about every living being. Every one have a right to live their lives freely without the control of a god, and will defend their home together. Hand in hand, they set off and discuss with one another about the possibility that some of them are traitors. Although the fact is hard to swallow, everyone in their hearts knew that they will eventually turn on each other to find Zanza's subjects among them.

Day One has now started. Day will end on May 8th 7PM EST. The thread will then be locked for an hour for preparations. The person with the most amount of votes in the end will be lynched. Good luck.

Time Until Day One Ends:

Last edited:
KOLECHIAN SCUM, yoURE NOT BuS DRIVER

What the **** did you say about me, you Kolechian scum? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ministry of Admission, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on EZIC and Kolechia. I am trained in Stamp Warfare and I'm the top inspector in Ministry of Admission. I'll have you know that I have over 300 confirmed denials. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will deny you with the precision the likes of which have never been seen on earth. As we speak, I am contacting my spy network across Arstotzka, so you better prepare for a storm. I can be anywhere, everywhere, and I can deny you in over 700 different ways, and that's just with my stamps. Not only an I extensively trained at detainment, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ministry of Admission, and I will use it to it's full extent to deny and detain you out of Arstotzka, you Kolechian scum

Glory to Arstotzka

What the **** did you say about me, you Kolechian scum? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ministry of Admission, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on EZIC and Kolechia. I am trained in Stamp Warfare and I'm the top inspector in Ministry of Admission. I'll have you know that I have over 300 confirmed denials. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will deny you with the precision the likes of which have never been seen on earth. As we speak, I am contacting my spy network across Arstotzka, so you better prepare for a storm. I can be anywhere, everywhere, and I can deny you in over 700 different ways, and that's just with my stamps. Not only an I extensively trained at detainment, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ministry of Admission, and I will use it to it's full extent to deny and detain you out of Arstotzka, you Kolechian scum

Glory to Arstotzka

Kinky :lemon:

Back