• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I organized all my cards today!

Jikyul

Mayor of Konpeitu
Bells
Switch
3998-6520-7201
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
You never realized how much cards you have until they're organized right in front of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg i dont have a big enough binder yet, so i just stacked them and used a sticky note to seperate them.

I was like that with season 1, i bought so many now its like.. meh.. maybe a couple packs.

I know right, at my local toys r us that I go to // use to work at, the guy in electronics will never sell me another pack, he doesn't want me to get addicted. TOOO LATE.

Last edited:
I'm about to do that later today! I bought a binder with card sleeves and was gonna organize them all and put them in the binder. I already know I'm going to be shaking my head at myself for all the cards I have lol

Funny thing is..when Series 1 came out I told myself I wouldn't buy any. Now with Series 3 out, I've bought dozens of packs from all of the series

*hides head in shame*

Last edited:
I have so many cards now that I just have them in stacks as well. I don't know how to organize them. xD

I have all mine in binders, expect Series 4 because it's not out yet xD
But I hate leaving them out of a binder incase they get damaged D:

Last edited:
I know right, at my local toys r us that I go to // use to work at, the guy in electronics will never sell me another pack, he doesn't want me to get addicted. TOOO LATE.
You are still alright with just buying small cards...

I have 187 amiibo figures currently with two lots of the Kirby, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee and King Dedede on pre-order making that total up to 195 by 10th of June.

Last edited:
You are still alright with just buying small cards...

I have 187 amiibo figures currently with two lots of the Kirby, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee and King Dedede on pre-order making that total up to 195 by 10th of June.

Need to start calling you Mr. Amiibo

Back