North America Marie's SERIES 3&4 Amiibo Card Trades

marierock13

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
SERIES 3 COMPLETE! Only missing FOUR cards from Series 4!

I'm here to trade MY Series 4 amiibo cards, for YOUR Series 4 amiibo cards. I have LOTS to trade!

I will trade anywhere in the US or Canada, but please bear in mind that I myself am located in CANADA. I am trading 1:1 Normal for Normal and Special for Special, but will trade 2:1 Normal for Special as well.

Just a heads up - letter postage from the US to Canada is only 0.85 cents!

I have traded many times on these forums in the past - feel free to check my trade feedback!

Anyway, I am LOOKING FOR:
SERIES 4
#312 - Shrunk
#363 - Celia
#386 - Rosie
#398 - Angus

I can TRADE YOU:
SERIES 4
#304 - Phineas
#308 - Leilani
#310 - Timmy
#332 - Shep
#336 - Pierce
#357 - Aurora
#362 - Static
#366 - Ribbot
#369 - Sylvia
#377 - Sydney
#378 - Barold
#397 - Iggly

Please let me know, either here or via PM, what you would like, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

This list will be kept updated with current trades!

Thank you!

CURRENT TRADES:
Stevethethomas - My Marshal for your Friga.

Last edited:
Bump? Would anyone like to trade?

I feel like the problem here is that I'm in Canada. :p

Last edited:
Another day, another bump.

Just a heads up, folks, US letter postage to Canada is only 0.85 cents!

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a Paula I can trade for your Antonio. Please PM if you're interested! :)

Last edited:
I have Caroline! I would like to trade my Caroline for your Hamlet.

Hamlet is my sister's favourite villager and she has been wanting him for a while.
I've never done these trades before, so bear with me. But let me know if you'd be able to do this :)

I have Caroline! I would like to trade my Caroline for your Hamlet.

Hamlet is my sister's favourite villager and she has been wanting him for a while.
I've never done these trades before, so bear with me. But let me know if you'd be able to do this :)

I'd be happy to trade with you! Everyone has to start trading somewhere, after all.

I've sent you a PM with further details.

Another bump for another week!

I'm still missing 11 cards, and have more than 15 to trade. All offers are appreciated! :)

Last edited:
|sf>I'm very close to finishing up both my sets and my mother's series 4 sets and I have some Global Priority stamps, so I'll make you an offer. None of my shiny duplicates are ones you need, but I have two extras of #311-Lottie. You could use my extra Lottie as trading fodder to catch one of the shinies you need. In addition to that, I'd offer to send 319-Pinky, 322-Rocco, and 371-Sally. The offer is those four cards (three of which you need) for 316-Zipper and 325-Peaches.

|sf>I'm very close to finishing up both my sets and my mother's series 4 sets and I have some Global Priority stamps, so I'll make you an offer. None of my shiny duplicates are ones you need, but I have two extras of #311-Lottie. You could use my extra Lottie as trading fodder to catch one of the shinies you need. In addition to that, I'd offer to send 319-Pinky, 322-Rocco, and 371-Sally. The offer is those four cards (three of which you need) for 316-Zipper and 325-Peaches.

PM sent!

I can trade you Fang and Angus for Aurora and Ribbot!

I'm afraid that I'm already trading for Fang with another user, but I'm still happy to trade either Aurora or Ribbot for Angus!

Would you still be interested in trading? Please let me know.

Back