• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

Endgame

Donald-Trump.jpg

Endgame

Jeb decided to suspend his campaign. Trump has won the election! Crys was subsequently deported. Xine unfortunently ran out of water. America is now grate again.

Dolby said:
Jeb!(Serial Killer)
You are Jeb Bush. You were formally guarenteed to be the Republican nominee, that was before Donald Trump. You were anguished as you fell in poll after poll. You have the democrats, but you hate Donald Trump even more. You have only one goal. Eliminate all who stand in your way in the path to the presidency. The American people will vote for you if you are the only choice. Right...? Once per night you may kill a player. You may choose between having two night lives or returning as town to inspections

You win when you are the last survivor

Dolby said:
Vladimir Putin(Vigilante)
You realize how good for Russia a Trump presidency will be a Trump presidency would benefit America and Russia. You will do all that is in your power to make sure that Trump becomes president and will eliminate all who stand in his way. Once during the game you may shoot a player. Your shot will be refunded if you are roleblocked. You win when all Anti-Trump forces have been eliminated

You win when the mafia and all hostile Third Parties have been eliminated

Dolby said:
Sean Hannity(Townie)
You are a conservative fair and balanced news reporter. You seek to eliminate communism and radical Islam from America while promoting a conservative agenda. While you disagree with a few aspects of Trump's policy, you believe in the conservative ideal and will do anything it takes to make sure that the democrats don't win the election

Dolby said:
Ted Cruz(Doctor)
From the beginning, you knew that Donald Trump was the right president for America, you are only running now because you don't want to disappoint your supporters. You know that Christian Capitalism is the way of the lord and you want to remove communism from the earth. With the wisdom of your father, you learned how to save a person from the forces of oppression. Once per night, you may protect someone from death. You may not protect a person two nights in a row.

Dolby said:
Marco Rubio(Townie)
You were running for president, but dropped out in respect to Donald Trump. You have no special talents except for the ability to drink a lot of water. You oppose the forces of the democrats and will do anything to stop them from getting elected into office and destroying America through corporate regulation

Dolby said:
Legal Immigrant(Self-Aware Miller)
You came to America to escape from the drug cartels of Mexico. You are desperate to preserve America's pristine beauty, and will do anything to conserve this paradise and democracy. You have no special powers, but will return as mafia when investigated

Dolby said:
Jesus(Vigilante)
You sent Trump to the earth to save America from communism and radical Islam. However, you fear it may be to late as you see the liberals prepare to counter the Trump support with voter fraud. You came down to the earth with your bible and NRA isssued AR-15 in order to combat the liberals. You have one shot. The shot will be refunded if you are roleblocked

Dolby said:
Donald Trump(Detective)
You are running for president to save America from the dangerous world around it. Communism, Islam, Obama... You are able to identify threats, such as job-stealing Mexican Rapists, on sight. Most importantly, you are going to make America great again. Once per night, you may investigate a player to determine their alignment

Dolby said:
Stephen Colbert(Townie)
Reality has a well known liberal bias, and you are here to combat it. You spread the word of Donald Trump in the form of humor. You are very good friends with Donald Trump and get books from him all the time. You have your voice and your vote, but no special powers.

Dolby said:
Paul Ryan(Townie)
While you don't agree with many of Trump's policies, hey is far better than the liberal democrats. You are the house speaker and the voices of all conservatives are heard, you make sure of it. You have no special powers, just your voice and your vote

Dolby said:
The Trump Wall(Town Roleblocker)
You are The Trump Wall that is soon to come. You will strech from sea to shining sea. The Pacific to the Atlantic. Although building hasn't even started yet, it is inevitable and you are gaining power even as we speak. Once per night, you may block a player. All actions that this player sends in will be blocked

Dolby said:
Bill O'Reiley(Townie)
You are a conservative, and while you disagree with Trump, you prefer him to the liberal democrats. You are the host of the O'Reilly factor, the most popular show on television. You spread the good word about conservative actions across the nation and work against the liberals. You only have your voice and your vote

Dolby said:
Saint Ronald Reagan(Doctor)
You have been sent done from heaven to spread the fiscal and social conservative messages. With the power of god infused within you, you can save somebody once per night from death

Dolby said:
Glenn Beck(Townie)
You are a conservative news commentator who prefers Donald Trump to the democrats. You spread the conservative word through talk radio. You have no powers besides your voice and your vote.

Mafia Chat
Observers chat
Actions role

Last edited:
OMG YES I CAN FINALLY TALK.
for once it's nice not anticipating scum & obs chat lool. mainly I just wanted to say this:

Crys. You are ****ing hilarious.
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say "Who's mafia?" And I tell them look, we know who mafia is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind scum teams. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Framers, Roleblockers, Goons and Godfathers. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, you want to know who mafia is, do you really want to know who mafia is? I'll tell you. First of all the game mafia, by the way, I love forum mafia. It's probably my favorite basement game, no it is my favorite basement game. You know what, it's probably more like the forum mafia but with more players. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of players. Except for Panda1376, now she's a player that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. She's a nice guy but she's like, "@Crys but I'm not :(" on and on, like that. She's like the Godfather! You know what I mean? She's like the godfather. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these mafia members, and we can lynch them and inspect them and lynch them. JAIL them even. Did you know that? We can jail them OR kill them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at getting mafia than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on getting mafia, believe me.

Lynch Panda to have a HUUUUUGGGE Party and Defeat Mafia. Tell them that I said I'll make mafia grate again.

(no hard feelings.)
I hope you never stop playing mafia. Even though you tunneled me day 2 (and I prob wouldn't have gotten lynched if it wasn't for it....)
Regardless, this post right hereeee was the best one out of the game, and still I don't think a lot of people get it...

Also, ClamEatsCurry, even though you got my scum buddy lynched, you had a really great case without having to hard claim and well, huge props, considering she hid herself so well before then.

Anyways. Anyone who attempts at reading scum chat: GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN.
basically to wrap it up: 20% of it is with all of us discussing night targets. about 60% of it is when inkling & daniel were dead and it was Panda and I just talkin'. about anything, really. lmao. then the final 20% is after I died and she basically went a little insane.

Wow we really have 2 doctors.

GREAT JOB. I LOVE EVERYONE. GREAT GAME TOWN & MAFIA!!

My role PM made me extremely happy, especially considering Tardis and I were having a discussion about presidential campaigns and he said he supported Cruz. It was extremely fitting

ah yes and of course Dolby, thankyou for hosting a grate game and giving me my first scum role. even if that was all RNG, and very town OP. bless

@Dolby I think I can see some of the balancing you did on this was based in town's paranoia of having more than one of the same role, but what was your thoughts behind the balancing of the setup?

But yeah, this was a great game, and I had a blast! Glad we could make mafia grate again C:

Mintiesss iirc
Yep Minties! I dunno how close Minties is to finishing prep so don't ask me for anything.

Korean War mafia is going to be far better than this
Yeah you actually planned it :lemon:

Wow we really have 2 doctors.

GREAT JOB. I LOVE EVERYONE. GREAT GAME TOWN & MAFIA!!
I was really disappointed when some of you got hung up on the fact of two doctors, especially when Tardis mentioned reviewing previous games and seeing the Mafia Doctor role. If you guys reviewed previous games closer, you'd have noticed that with the amount of players here two docs isn't entirely unreasonable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby said:
Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Carly Fiorina
Ben Carson
Glorious Florida Republican resident
North Korea on the mind?

Back