• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings from Yashimu

V-drift

Bells
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Greeting! I am new here and I have to thank a friend of mine named Zebra who is very kind.

My username here is V-drift. but you may call me V or Rocky. The username is actually a gamertag of mine since I like racing games. but I play more than just racing games. And no. I am not that good at racing game. haha! XD

I am new to this forum site so I will try to be active as much as possible now and then. Most of the time I will ask my friend what I can do. but that does not mean i cannot ask those online as well. She did say it is a good way to make friends in here too. So yeah. I will be glad to meet you guys and if i have any queston, I will ask you guys.

;) Let's all have fun and enjoy our day!

I knew ur friend was ZebraNaomi the Savannah Lover xD Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums!

Back