• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager backstories

CJODell62

Bells
Switch
3218-1309-8215
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Since the other villager backstory topics are over a month old, I don't want to risk bumping them. So I made a new villager backstories topic. I'll start with one I just made up. Keep in mind, this is my first time doing this.

Avery the grey desert eagle was born on February 22, 1958 (I'm going in human years), in Henderson, Nevada near Lake Mead. His family is not only part of the Mohave Native American tribe, but they are also descendants of the Aztec tribe. They moved to Phoenix, Arizona in 1964. It was there that he graduated from high school in 1975 (having skipped 6th grade due to high grades) at age 17. He spent the next three years at the Institute of American Indian Arts in Santa Fe, New Mexico, graduating in 1978, at the age of 20.

In 1980, Avery moved to Los Angeles, California and opened a successful art store focusing on Aztec art and other Native American tribes. While living in L.A., he developed a fascination with audio production and equipment. So in 1988, just after his 30th birthday, he closed up the art store and moved once again, this time to Chicago, Illinois, and opened up an audio equipment store. Unfortunately, this venture was not as successful, and the store went out of business in late 1993 after operating for five years. Luckily, Avery is not one to sit around and mope about failure, and quickly began planning his next enterprise.

Never one to stay in one place for very long, in 1995, Avery left Chicago and relocated once again, now to New York City, this time opening a shop focusing on Native American culture, including artwork and music (a lot of which he created himself). Business was slow at first, but within a few months, business started to pick up thanks to great word of mouth from customers. Not only that, but many of the city's museums took interest in his artwork, and paid to have it displayed in their museum.

By 2002, the store was earning between $7 million and $8 million per year, when both customer sales and museum payments are included. In fact, the shop was such a success that Avery, now in his mid 40's, soon had trouble keeping up with demand. He quickly hired additional staff members, mostly other Native Americans, to help him make more artwork to satisfy demand. And he made sure to pay them handsomely for their efforts and give them due credit where it was due.

2013 was the year that Avery decided to retire. It was fun working where he got paid for doing what he loved to do. But now, at age 55, he could no longer keep up the rigorous daily pace. So he sold his interest in the shop to his faithful employees who continue to run the thriving business today. By now, Avery had a net worth of around 70 million bells, and had also donated close to 30 million bells to various charities.

Finally, in January 2015, Avery decided to settle down and moved out of New York City (after living there for 20 years) and into a small village called Westerly. You can see where his Western heritage comes into play, in the way he designed the interior of his modest house, including a desert mural, a small wheat field, and a coach wagon.

That was v interesting story and at first I wasn't going to read it but we have the same birthday so i said hey why not.
I might make one of these about Rosie!

Here's my story!

Bella

Bella, as far as we don't know wasn't the metalhead mouse that we knew to love or tolerate. But when she was young, she was an avid member of a junior choir at church. Singing various spiritual songs, things were looking up for her. Until one day…

A group of students were listening to some songs behind a building at a school… Metal songs. Bella, having gotten lost during recess, was curious about the songs the students were listening to, and the students offered Bella to take a listen. She was soon taken into a world of thrash, and head-banging. She soon joined the students in their activities, even quitting the choir, as thus listening to their music as well.

It lasted up until she was 12, when the students had the bright idea to try to shoplift from one of Nook's stores. Bella, still having some morals, decided to back off. And it was a good thing she did. She soon joined a teenaged metal band, where she would preform at tiny gigs, and the like.

Soon enough, at the age of 22, the band decided it was a good time to call it quits. Bella, wanting to spread her love of metal further, was given a train ticket by her caring and understanding parents. As thus, she boarded the train...

savannah

She was born in Africa. ... but she wasn't born with the normal of black eyes nor black hair. ..... no she was different
Nobody like her except her mother

Then hunters came to pick those rare animals her mother die trying to save her... she was alone because her father dint like her one bit

She ran away changing her name to savannah as she represent the wild of Africa. . While running she met a wise old lion... call Lionel and he told her to go to a zoo and be happy there but learn to be modern
So she got to the train and saw a zoo call zebilage and she went there with hope
She loved it so much it was very friendly and then she saw later a plot she wonder who
It was Lionel and the next day she talk
S: what are you doing here?
L: I'm retired from my job... you were very sweet so I always wanted to see you again. ...

a letter for Lionel came the next day

My hero Lionel
You show me the road of where should I go
I follow my heart with your rules
Now us together as neighbors
I'm very glad here my pic so
You'll remember me
From your admired, savannah

Now She live happy with all her new friends

Zucker

"Zucker" was living in the Atlantic Ocean and the east coast when some seamen with weird shaped looking noses came to capture him. Successfully, his parents Marina and Octavian fought them off. One day his parents disappeared. Sad and lonely, Zucker went to the surface just to be captured by some fat ugly chef that resembled somewhat of a turkey. While he was there, waiting to be chopped in half to be food, he met a young mage named Nihcru. He made little Zucker big in human size and casted a spell to make him unappetizing. From then forth he was made to look like takoyaki, but was forever unappetizing. He ventured out to a town called Cookies where he now has a sushi bar.

Marshal

Marshal is very shy and loves fashion and designing. At school during lunch break he doesn't have anyone to sit with because he has no friends due to his shyness :( Nobody wants to approach him because of his grumpy face but that's because he works part-time every day after school to help feed his family nuts and pay for his mother's hospital bill so he never really has time to play. His only escape from reality is at lunch where he sits alone in a corner and sketches magnificent pieces of clothing designs. Buck the bully comes to him one day at lunch and grabs Marshal's sketchbook and says "what are these? these look like girl drawings you're weird!" and crumples Marshal's sketchbook papers. Buck and his squad leaves laughing. Marshal tries to uncrumple his latest fashion design. His latest design was the denim vest. One of his dreams is to design the vest and wear it. One day walking home after school he meets Gracie, the famous fashionista! He was shocked! She is his fashion idol! Gracie spots him out of the corner of her sunglasses. She gestures Marshal to come toward her, "come here cute boy". Marshal shyly walks over. Marshal: "Y-yes..Gracie! I am one of your biggest fans". Gracie: "I want you to model for my newest outfits that will be releasing this spring!". Marshal is in awe. Then he remembers about his ill mother. Marshal says, "sorry Gracie..but..I have something to take care of. I can't afford to model unless it pays me 50,000 bells." Gracie says, "money is not an issue for me! I'll give you a million bells if you model for me sweet thang!" Marshal blushes and says, "wow! a million bells..but I want to do something I've been wishing for all my life." Gracie says, "What is that?". Marshal says, "I want to design my own vest!". Gracie says, "well do you have an idea of what it will look like?" Marshal says, "Yep! Here's my sketchbook!". Gracie says, "No problem! I can help you with that". Marshal became a famous model and his signature look was his denim vest. After becoming a bellionaire, Marshal wanted to live in a peaceful place, away from the city. An advertisement was on the billboard - "Paris the city of love looking for a new villager! Come today!". Marshal knew where he was going to go at that moment. He booked the train and when he arrived at Paris, he met Suzy. They became best friends! Marshal smiles and dances with her! They lived happily ever after in Paris!

Can I write more?
Because of all my villagers I have back story for them
(Even for some I'm gonna get in the future for town I don't have yet)

I have another one for you guys.

Bree the mouse was born on July 7, 1977 (7/7/77) in New York City. She spent much of her life residing in the historic, fashionable, upper-class SoHo (South of Houston Street) district of Manhattan, which was home to thousands of artists at the time she was born. Her grandparents immigrated from Paris, France to New York in the late 1900s, passing inspection at Ellis Island. They made their fortune in the high-end shopping district.

Since her family was one of the wealthiest in Manhattan, Bree was a polished and pampered individual. She is also a very smart mouse, having skipped both the 3rd grade and the 7th grade due to her grades (She almost always made the high honors list). While attending Stuyvesant High School, Bree was a member of several school clubs, including the honor society, drama club, yearbook committee, girls' lacrosse, girls' gymnastics and especially the school choir. So as you can see, she also has a lot of determination and passion for her work. It's a combination of all these factors, that resulted in her graduating 12th in a class of 782 in June 1993, less than two weeks before her 16th birthday.

In September 1993, Bree began her college education at Columbia University in Morningside Heights on the Upper West Side. She had received offers from several prestigious schools, such as Princeton, Yale, and Stanford, but she chose to attend Columbia in order to remain close to her family. She graduated from Columbia 48th in a class of 4,468 (an even higher rank than her high school graduation) in May 1996, at age 18.

After graduating, Bree started her own graphic design business in the Upper West Side. When she turned 21 in July 1998, she received an inheritance from her parents of $20 million. Like I said earlier, Bree's family is one of the wealthiest in Manhattan. She used some of that money to open her own boutique on Fifth Avenue in Greenwich Village (living up to her French heritage and now being able to indulge her love of fashion) in November of that same year, having gotten bored of the graphic design business and selling it off. The boutique, named "Bree's Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories" facing Washington Square Park proved to be a smashing success. In fact, it was so successful that she opened another location further up Fifth Avenue in Midtown in September 1999, which was also wildly successful.

By 2002, her franchise had opened three further locations, one in Chelsea in 2000, one in Times Square in 2001, and one in her home district of SoHo in 2002. Bree loved working in her shop, but it could be very difficult running a five store franchise. So she hired others to run and manage the four remaining stores, while she continued to run the flagship store in Greenwich Village. In October 2013, after just shy of 15 years running the franchise, Bree decided to sell her interest to another buyer for $40 million, on the condition that they take on her wonderful employees and keep them under employment.

Having a net worth of over 250 million Bells, and having donated over 100 million Bells to charity, Bree decided to move to a small village called Westerly sometime in 2014. Her fancy taste is obvious in the inside of her house. With plenty of regal style furniture, it is definitely befitting of a high class fashionista such as herself. Now at age 38, Bree has settled down and made very close friends with the other villagers.

Last edited:
Can I write more?
Because of all my villagers I have back story for them
(Even for some I'm gonna get in the future for town I don't have yet)
Yes, by all means, write more. This thread is still looking pretty empty.

Oh come on, there's gotta be more villager backstories to write about. Don't make me do them all myself.

Stitches

Stitches was a normal teddy bear that any child would love, he was placed up for sell in a toy store until a child found him. The Child was 5 and his little sister was 3, the siblings had stitches for a few years. One day, the siblings fought over who should play with him. they both played tug o' war by pulling both of the poor bears arms, he was in pain as they both were ripped off, his stuffing all over the floor. The two children cried as their mother placed them in time out.

The dog soon found the ripped teddy and began to chew on him, making him tear more and more until the father of the children placed the family dog outside. Stitches was now not perfect anymore as his arms and legs were chewed up and covered in dog saliva. the father stitched him right back up and gave him buttons as eyes from his coat. he placed the bear in a washer to clean him. Once he was out stitches was good as new. looking at all the colorful patterns on him, the father decided to call him Stitches. That is how Stitches look as he is now today and how he received his name. He is the most loved villager.

Last edited:
I wanna do one!

Rasher

Rasher was born in the 60's in New York. His family didn't have a lot of money so Rasher would resort to stealing. It was little things like candy and just a few bells but it soon escalated to bigger things and was regularly getting into fights!

By the time he was in his 20's he had a reputation as the toughest thieves in New York city! He lived in a run down apartment with all the things he stole. Including a very famous painting!

One night during a heist, he got reckless and got caught by the police and was sentenced for 20 years. He got his infamous scar during a prison fight

He was released Spring 2015 and decided to give up his Life of Crime for good and retired in the peaceful town of Sunlight. He's currently the happiest he's been in his life.

So any more takers? I don't want this thread to go to long without replies.

I'm a horrible story writer, but I'd like to see more stories ^.^ please keep the thread alive!

I don't care. Just try your best. Because I sure as hell can't think of anymore right now.

Back