• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I get made fun of for being gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming you're still in school, where immaturity is rife.
When you leave and get to be around more mature people you may find you get along better with guys than you do right now.
It's always the same at school, you're in like a little bubble almost.

I never had the privilege to go to school. I hung out with other kids in the afternoon but even then I didn't fit in with the other humans while growing up. Like every time I went to go play with them i always felt akward and no one would really hold a conversation with me, I also felt like I was kind of that annoying kid that everyone else secretly didn't like.

Did you go to mermaid school??

Im a guy who likes other guys so umh, I sorta know what you mean. I've got a boyfriend. 8I And we like eachother.. 8I
Most of my friends are girls, but I lfeel like they're fleeting away from me. 8I

I'm not gay but as a guy I've always found dudes to be a lot more laid back as compared to girls. I can have more chill conversations with dudes than girls, though talking to females is a lot more exciting.

Sorry to hear you're bugged for being gay man, but you're still really young so you have a really long life ahead of you. I'm sure you'll meet better people in your life dude :)

I've found that gay guys tend to fit in better with girls because they don't abide by masculine stereotypes. Which is totally fine. I love my gay friends, and I'm more than happy to let them hang out with me and my other female friends.

Also, gay guys seem to have the best sense of humor. Idk why, but my gay friends can make us laugh at any time.

Not really. I never heard of that until a few months ago to be honest. But I am learning and educating myself now so I'm doing great.

Have you ever considered enrolling in mermaid school so you can befriend other merpeople??

Have you ever considered enrolling in mermaid school so you can befriend other merpeople??

Mermaids can't have a school. It would be underwater, so all their books and homework would get soggy.

I imagine art class would be a nightmare as well. Just clouds of paint everywhere.

And where would the cool merpeople go to skip class and smoke cigarettes?

Though I guess in the morning, they could all put their hands on their hearts and recite the Atlantian national anthem, 'Part of Your World'.

Last edited:
Mermaids can't have a school. It would be underwater, so all their books and homework would get soggy.

I imagine art class would be a nightmare as well. Just clouds of paint everywhere.

And where would the cool merpeople go to skip class and smoke cigarettes?

Though I guess in the morning, they could all put their hands on their hearts and recite the Atlantian national anthem, 'Part of Your World'.

Don't be silly, mermaids don't have to learn how to write or read if they live underwater all the time. ;) They have swimming lessons and classes on how to tame sharks. Amirite Hulavuta???

also this is going off topic sooooo...

@OP: There's nothing wrong in hanging around with more girls than guys, as long as you're happy and you enjoy spending time with your friends then who cares what other people think? People can be very judgemental when they reach their early teens, and so are very conscious about their own image and how they appear to others. You'll probably find though that people integrate a lot more with different genders and stuff as you get older and there's less judgement, people just grow up and stop caring. I mean that happened at my school so...

Don't be silly, mermaids don't have to learn how to write or read if they live underwater all the time. ;) They have swimming lessons and classes on how to tame sharks. Amirite Hulavuta???

also this is going off topic sooooo...

@OP: There's nothing wrong in hanging around with more girls than guys, as long as you're happy and you enjoy spending time with your friends then who cares what other people think? People can be very judgemental when they reach their early teens, and so are very conscious about their own image and how they appear to others. You'll probably find though that people integrate a lot more with different genders and stuff as you get older and there's less judgement, people just grow up and stop caring. I mean that happened at my school so...

Yes, you pretty much learn the basics, you learn what fish are edible, don't eat poisonous sea plants, learn about the water and how it flows, and you're taught how to defend yourself against larger prey etc.

Yes, you pretty much learn the basics, you learn what fish are edible, don't eat poisonous sea plants, learn about the water and how it flows, and you're taught how to defend yourself against larger prey etc.
Mermaids also have sex educa-

Oh wait...nevermind...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back