Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
So yes I'm gay, but most guys laugh at me, but all my friends are girls, I understand there problems, I'm like there helper, I don't fit it with guys, there gross, not to mention how they say "sup bro", "hey dude", "hey man" it bugs me, but the girls are so calm, they don't throw food at lunch, and aren't jerks (to me at least lol) but I love my girlfriends, and I will never give them up for guy friends :)

The title doesn't match with the text. So do you get made fun of for being gay, or do you just not fit in with the guys? I'd work on having a better interaction with guys if you're gay...

I'm not sure where you're going with this topic either.
Like I can say "Sorry you're being bullied" or "I'm glad you found friends" but like Gamzee said it's worded more like a diary entry and I'm not sure how it'll bring forth a discussion

Also you've completely lost me here:
not to mention how they say "sup bro", "hey dude", "hey man" it bugs me,

lmao ye cause most of the threads on tbt are thought provoking, sorry you're having a hard time getting along with guys, in high school i only really had female friends (with a couple exceptions) i wouldn't let it bother you, you don't need to get along with them if u don't want to

Yeah I worded wrong but it's that I don't fit in with the guys

Then you're not being made fun of. You just can't fit in. I mean, not all guys are the same. I'm sure there's guys who you can relate with. I think if you just open yourself up with meeting new people, you'd fit in more. Not sure what else I could say...

I don't fit in with most guys either, but I'm not gay (if anything I might be ace?), so I can't really relate. But..... as Gamzee and nvll put it perfectly, this thread seems like it'd fit better in a diary entry than as a thread.

Yeah I'm just so confused about how the BTF works lol

don't worry, people make threads like this ALL THE TIME but usually they add a question at the end just so there's more of a discussion that can happen

I might be confusing you with someone else but you're young right? You don't really need to worry about fitting in with one specific gender in general, but if you're still in highschool you and the people around you are still growing and will probably broaden your horizons to be able to have a bigger circle. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now as long as you still have friends.

I don't fit in with most guys either, but I'm not gay (if anything I might be ace?), so I can't really relate. But..... as Gamzee and nvll put it perfectly, this thread seems like it'd fit better in a diary entry than as a thread.

wat is an ace lol

Quite the opposite.I don't fit in with girls because back in Highschool I was greatly changed by who I dated.I used to wear all black,and then I started liking punk rock music and such.I never wore skirts,or handbags,heels,get my nails done and yada yada.But it's not a bad thing to not fit in.Find people you can relate to.If the whole world was the same,life would be boring.We need variety in the world.

When I was in school I didn't fit in with anyone.

Also, I am a guy, and I am not gay, but I sure as hell don't act like that or throw my food at lunch. I even had an ******* throw his rice cripsy treat at me once and I just let it go.

I might be confusing you with someone else but you're young right? You don't really need to worry about fitting in with one specific gender in general, but if you're still in highschool you and the people around you are still growing and will probably broaden your horizons to be able to have a bigger circle. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now as long as you still have friends.
Actually I'm in middle school, I'm 13, im quite young

Ohh you're teeny tiny
But yeah try not to worry about it, unless people are actually bullying you or they start to. Then tell someone in charge about it.

Also depending where you are, the highschool you eventually go to may be a mix of several middle schools and if you want more guy friends you might find some more guys with similar interests as you.

I never had the privilege to go to school. I hung out with other kids in the afternoon but even then I didn't fit in with the other humans while growing up. Like every time I went to go play with them i always felt akward and no one would really hold a conversation with me, I also felt like I was kind of that annoying kid that everyone else secretly didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back