Giveaway Pokéball Collectible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the giveaway, Oblivia!
I think Nightmares is a great user because..
1. She's really funny
2. She has great art
3. An amazing friend!
Might edit with other 2 methods

One cool user on here is Ares. He opened my eyes to the Persona universe and got me into a great series. I'm also thankful he showed me support when my grandpa passed away as well as other struggles and he was there to provide kind words to keep to me up in spirits. I know I'm bad at messaging friends, but I don't forget the nice things people have done for me. He's a great guy and a pleasure to talk to!

lpAN1Ib.png

The Fool's Gold of Pokemon

Magikarp was tired of people's crap
It was always abused and left out of the Pokemon rap
One day Magikarp painted itself gold
It fooled trainers that it was a shiny Pokemon to behold
Everyone began to worship the Pokemon they hated and fall into its trap

thanks for the giveaway!

King Dad is a cool person. Friendly, good sense of humor, and an overall like-able guy! I would consider him one of two people I really consider a friend on this site. I always appreciate our chats :blush:

I don't even draw, but here is my sad attempt
sad

on my tippy toes
trying to catch a glimpse of the glow
but my sister held the toy up high
and wouldn't even let it show

red, blue, gold, silver
couldn't catch a sliver

patiently I held my green
to exchange for something plastic
but eventually I gave up steam
my patience inelastic

diamond, pearl, sapphire, ruby
I was officially a newbie

standing tall holding the plastic
happily played and sat
but getting caught in the grass more than catching
I quickly grew tired of that

Last edited:
3Dewdrops is the only person I really know. She helped me get all my dreamies and when ever I need money she always lends a hand. She gave me a cake collectible. She also held villages while I restarted my town and plot reset for me for days.:blush:

First a rustling in the bushes
Then a bulbasaur pushes you aside
And you know he cannot hide
He gives you quite a challenge
And you don't want to scavenge
You reach into your bag
And pull out a fine rag
Wrapped right up tight
Is really such a fright
Charmander the one that brings you home victory.

Last edited:
I wanna give a shoutout to King Dad! They're super friendly, funny, and nice to everyone! ^^ I also love how dedicated they are every holiday, it's really cool to see King Dad's sig and avi change often for the events. c:
Huge shoutout to my buddy Role as well! He's really down-to-earth, I get along with him very well, and he's probably one of the closest friends I have on the site (if you're reading this, we should talk again soon!!)

Everyone's artworks look so nice ; v; Anyway here's mine! I used the new glitter pens I bought around a week ago, that's why the drawing's shining so much it's not very noticeable ^^;
image_by_fruitcakeconnoisseur-da024xn.jpg

here's a really vague poem about starting a pokemon adventure

i. the birth of a true hero

as the cold of winter
faded into spring’s warmth,
the sunfloras whose colors
shone like the sun
sang of joyous melodies,
of the new one
who, in search for adventure
across the lands, seas, and skies,
made his way to the cradle of the wild.
and they gathered to see him
as he took his first steps,
cheering,
praising,
applauding,
Good luck.

Thanks for this Oblivia! <3

I'm never lucky when it comes to these things but I'm gonna give it a shot!

I have only been active in TBT for 2 weeks and I've met and dealt with incredible people here. And out of all the people I've talked to, the ones that I'm really comfortable with are Niemyx and Dae Min. I'm very shy with new people but these two users really made me feel at home! Niemyx is a very cheerful and fun person whom I got to know because she PM'ed me looking for stuff to buy. That's how we evolved from being seller/customer to real pals. She showed me around her town and we went island touring and it was a really great experience! No awkwardness at all! Dae Min is a really nice fellow who's really really chatty and friendly! Thank you so much both of you!
To be edited
I remember my first Pokemon game
At 13, Pokemon Blue
3 Pokemons; which to choose?
Well Charmander, I choose you!

Squirtle? No. Bulbasaur? No!
Let Gary take what's left
Poor guy will never win
Because Charmander is always the best!

Edit: Thank you so much for the awesome possum giveaway Oblivia!

Last edited:
my favorite member on here is lucanosa. he's so sweet and he is always there for me. when i'm feeling down he'll be there to cheer me up. he's a great friend to me and the person that i trust the most on tbt.

6RHXOuj.jpg

Today was my first day as a Pok?mon trainer. I always used to love to listen to stories from my friends about their adventures. They were all Pok?mon trainers, but I wasn't. I guess the local professor just never needed my help. I always dreamed of the day when I would get my own Pok?mon, today was the day that it was finally going to happen. I woke up early, did what I usually did in the morning, and then made my way over to Professor Oak's Laboratory. When I entered, Professor Oak greated me. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, I was so excited and I just couldn't wait to get my very own Pok?mon. Professor Oak let me pick one Pok?mon out of three. My options were Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur. I went with Charmander, since he seemed pretty cool and he was a fire type. Fire type Pok?mon were always my favorite type.

Professor Oak gave me a Pok?dex, he asked me to fill it up with as many Pok?mon as I could. I asked him "How do I do that?" He told me that you have to get "Pok?balls", which are small ball-like devices that are used to catch Pok?mon. I then asked him to how to catch Pok?mon. Professor Oak told me that when in a wild battle with Pok?mon, first you have to lower it's health, then you go and send a Pok?ball at it. I understood it clearly, then thanked Professor Oak. With that, my journey had begun.

thanks for doing this oblivia!

Umeiko is my best friend whom I met last year on tbt. I feel like I've known them forever though. They really get and understand me. They've always been there to pick me up when I'm down. They best part about them though is their ability to make my day better just by signing onto skype. I see them pop on and it's like "AHHHHHHHH MY BEST FRIEND <3333" and then I'll type something of the sort to them. I always get so happy and excited when they get online that I almost forget about my troubles that day!!! Umeiko is a wonderful, caring, loving, understanding, and truly a delightful person to share the day with.

Based on RBG sprite and their colors
eeveegiveaway_by_zehith-da02p5w.png

For my 5th birthday, I was given a Pikachu gameboy and Pokemon Yellow. Pokemon was able to speak to me, despite my poor reading skills at the time. Fight wild Pokemon and trainers. Easy enough, right? It's funny to mention I never did beat the elite four on Pokemon Yellow, however, I did have lvl 100 Pokemon. How? Well, being a small child who could barely read, I continued battling wild pokemon even when I was too high leveled for them. I could never have the patience for that today but at the time, I used to imagine I was really in a battle, commanding my pokemon to take on the other. So just think about it...how long it took fighting wild grass pokemon ALONE to get to lvl 100. No strategy, just going where I felt right at the time to fight. Man, I was a cruel child to be fighting pidgey and caterpie with high leveled, fully evolved pokemon. Well, except for Pikachu. I loved that thing too much to trade it for a raichu. Anyways, I hope that little story about my childhood was a little funny.

Last edited:
ThatOneccj is so nice! They just sent me tbt as a gift for free! It'll really help out with what I'm doing!

Last edited:
I am only going to do method 1 because i lack talent, lol.

The person i most like and admire on here is Misti. She is kind and generous. I also admire her fortitude and courage in facing some very daunting issues in her life. And also she has great integrity in trades and such. I know, a lot of trades on this site is pixels, whether collectibles or villagers for your pretend town, but hey, its important to the person pursuing it, and behind every user name is an actual person, so just basic human decency counts, right? :)

Also, Maruchan who is not a regular here, as well as Blizzard gets shoutouts for just random acts of kindness directed not only to me but to a lot of people here. Even people they are not especially close to or know well have benefitted from their kind nature, so I surely do miss them. Lastly King Dad, who is just a nice guy, and thoughtful, I enjoy his random vms and his sense of humor. Its always nice to chat with someone who is into collectibles and lineups as much as I am, so I have enjoyed getting to know him better.

Although she isn't really active anymore, I found that ime_rbs is really nice and generous. Can never thank enough for her help when i just started out animal crossing.

I know I'm only allowed one entry, but I wanted to do all three. You can count it as one entry though! :3 Please don't be mad... Dx

Method one:

My best friend, FanGirlCookie is an amazing person. She's kind funny, kind and compassionate and in general the best friend I could hope for. I can't say enough good things about her. I really hope things get better for her, she deserves it... <3

Method two: Here's a drawing of my OC, Millie as a chibi, I hope it looks okay, this is one of my first times drawing with a tablet...I just noticed it's really tiny, but whatever. xD

http://i66.tinypic.com/2aj9ca0_th.png

Method three: I've always loved pokemon, I started playing Pokemon Ruby when I was 5, when I barely knew how to read and I didn't even know to catch them or charge my sister's GBA. xD I had an overleveled Blaziken in Rustboro city, lol. I always loved playing as them in Super smash bros. melee, too, especially as Pikachu or Pichu. x3

I finished my entries and edited them in to my page 4 post! Thanks again for hosting this!

p e p p e r- one of the first people I traded with. She paid off my pwp in the game. She also is trustworthy.

25ugoeb.jpg

Many say you have to catch them all, but do you really want that many pok?balls? It's not about the amount, or about the fame, it's all about winning the game. You don't choose the Pok?mon, the Pok?mon chooses you, you'll look forward to the day you can see how much they grew. Pok?mon are friends, including the legends, but they'll still make you run errands. Each have their own needs, you have to take heed, the winning must not make you fill with greed. Pok?mon are here for the same reason as us- to go on adventures with someone they trust

Last edited:
ThePhil - because he is my boyfriend and i love him so much <3 i love playing animal crossing with him :3 (even tho its not his favourite game haha)

coming soon

coming soon~

All entries are updated

Someone I think is a great member is Cadbberry. I appreciate her positivity when it comes to other members on here. I also think her art is lovely and tries her best on her pieces.

IjQkqKX.jpg

Today's the day
When I get there
Three shiny spheres
red and white
will be waiting for me.

I dream of calling out those words
"Razor Leaf!"
"Water Gun!"
"Ember!"
Who will I pick?

I dream of soaring
across verdant fields and forests
over sparkling blue lakes and streams
and landing on the concrete roads of the big city
when a Flying type will be mine.

I can almost see it
Calling out words
of encouragement and hope
my Pokemon will rise up
and deliver the finishing blow.

I imagine my little black box
filled with eight colorful badges
following me out of the big League
my photo will be taken
in the Pokemon Hall of Fame.

Today's the day
when I get there
Three shiny spheres
red and white
will be waiting for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone :)

Method 1:
One of my favorite users is LinkToTheWorld because she is absolutely the nicest user I?ve met on the boards. She?s always giving things to people when they?re in need of help, and you can rely on her when you?re down on your luck (like if your game got corrupted or someone stole from you). They?re always trying to see the best in everyone, and they?ll always give you a second chance. LinkToTheWorld is someone I?m always glad to see on the boards, and someone I love trading with.

Method 2:
pikachu.jpg

Method 3:
From a small pokeball to a champion
Piplup?s my chosen companion
She?s small and cute in the opponent?s eyes
But on her strength I do rely
She does not need a stone to grow
And when I battle her ball I?ll throw
Choosing Piplup will be much smarter
Than deciding on just any starter

Status